Search results

1. Zosk

Bronte question: launch and parking

Never launched at Bronte and thought i would give it a go in the am. Is everyone launching at the public boat launch there and is there ample parking?
  2. Zosk

Nanticoke

Managed this fat boy in 100ft of water of Nanticoke. First laker. 100ft and 60ft back at 2.7mph
  3. Zosk

Off Topic Securing your kicker

Lost my kicker to some POS the other night. Cut lock and took right out of my driveway. Needless to say more cameras with motion detection are going up and a new fully enclosed fence. How does everyone secure their kickers?
  4. Zosk

Off Topic Boat cover thoughts / Experience

Looking to replace the mooring / travel cover that came with my Crestliner. 2014 Sportfish SST. It had been sitting for several seasons baking in the sun and is toast. Have been reading reviews on various internet "off the shelf" covers but am skeptical. Wondering if anyone on here has some...
  5. Zosk

Boat Insurance Question:

I know this has been on here a thousand times, looking for the best fully comprehensible insurance for my new boat. Wondering if ya'all could help me out with some go-to companies where I get the best bang for the buck. Thanks in advance.
  6. Zosk

Nanticoke today....NF

After watching wind all weekend decided to head out on the East Basin for the first time. Struck out. Fished 60-70ft of water. Worm harnesses, leadcore with w/h and wet a few spoons. A few boats a couple of miles to the SW of the shoal and a fishing tug.Maybe that was the spot to be. Got a mad...
  7. Zosk

Hoovers Launch question

Thinking if the wind gods allow it launching from Hoovers for the first time and trying the East end for a change. Can anyone let me know if Marina is gated or wide open in the early am? Ie can launch before they open.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks