Search results

1. moocow

Collings Marina

Collin’s for the win.
  2. moocow

LPB ice check...

Thanks, you made my heart start racing :)
  3. moocow

Be careful burwell

The pics you’re referring to were taken heading up channel against the current, the power we were using was necessary to keep the boat under control unlike some others. There was also a 28 ‘ boat coming the other way that was battling the elements and we were side stepping him. If you were...
  4. moocow

Be careful burwell

Launched at 6am and things were looking nasty. Definitely put your boating skills to the test. West of port was a debris field of logs and crap. Lake was beautiful with a full 2 man limit in 1 hour @ 62 ‘. Returning back into port was again testing buddy’s skills with “ drive it like you own it”...
  5. IMG_4509.jpeg

IMG_4509.jpeg

6. IMG_4507.jpeg

IMG_4507.jpeg

7. IMG_4506.jpeg

IMG_4506.jpeg

8. moocow

Fishing Report 68 Member Spotted North

That looks like a starcraft mariner ? What length and year ?
  9. moocow

Fishing Report Hastings Saturday

We made the trip Thursday 29th. 4 Guys, 7 - noon, tried multiple waypoints and finally hit the “ jack” pot in 49 ‘ We kept 76 with several hogs making the drag squeal lol.
  10. IMG_4425.jpeg

IMG_4425.jpeg

11. moocow

Right Choice?

Either marina at Burwell sells them.
  12. moocow

Fathers Day Hastings

Couldn’t of had a better Father’s Day. Hastings 7 - 11 am, kept 60 massive jumbos & 1 6lb pic. Took a few moves to keep on them but definitely a worthwhile tour.
  13. IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

14. IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

15. IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

16. moocow

Stocked Rainbow Ice Fishing Tips?

I agree with Rhybak, worms or trout power bait is my go to. The one thing I’ve noticed is the trout seem to be very wary after the initial offering. They will hit several times then seem hesitant. That’s been my experience.
  17. moocow

Port Burwell double header

Beauty afternoon on the lake. Wind laid down and couldn't ask for better. Fished 3 - 6pm, 58' to 62', Fishing was a bit slow in comparison to last week but still managed 12. Treied various depths and lures but down riggers deep @ 55', dipsys # 3 @ 150 +. Lead core 10 colour only board 1 fish...
  18. moocow

Looking for Minkota help

With all the electric motors now being used, it sure would be nice to have an authorized service technician in the area? Having to drive to GTA or Orillia just to have our Minn Kotas looked at is a hassle.
  19. moocow

Bradley or Traeger portable? Which one should go buy?

Theres lots of options to choose from including a few back yard red neck set ups.
  20. Picture 134.jpg

Picture 134.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks