Search results

1. D

Boat Cushions Upholstering

I am looking at getting a cpl of boat cushions upholstered and was wondering if anyone hand any recommendations? I'm located in Brantford and would like to stay somewhat local Thanks!
  2. D

How many in the line up?

Just wonderin if anyone has been by the line up lately?
  3. D

Goderich Perch??

Does anyone know if they are getting perch off the pier in Goderich by the Salt Mine yet? Thanks! Devin
  4. D

Launching at Port Stanely??

Can anyone give me a heads up on the launching facilities at Pt. Stanely? I want to head out after some the of the eyes the guys are targetting off Bruce and figure they have to be pretty much str8 out of Port Stanley. Devin
  5. D

Anchoring Issues

With the perch season just around the corner I wanted to try and solve the anchoring issues I had last season. Looking to hear from anyone who runs a 20'+ glass boat as to what has worked for them. Nothing worse then finding the fish then not being able to stay on the spot! Thanks!
  6. D

COLCHESTER ??

Hey heading out to Colchester on Saturday just wondering if anyone has been on the walleye and can give me a heads up on where to start? Also, are they still banging the perch well enough to make it worth bringing the perch rods down? Thanks, Devin
  7. D

Dockage at Burwell or Bruce

Does anyone know the rates for dockage at either port? Also, looking for contact info for both places. Im looking at mooring the boat there for a month or so. Thanks!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks