Search results

1. B

Waterfowl Unit thought

Sorry about the blank post. I have a brand new dz decs I would donate in exchange for a knowledgeable hunting partner in the unit. Maybe that would sweeten the pot, equipment donation for guided hunt to build up inventory. Warm Barrels Boltzz
  2. B

Waterfowl Unit thought

quote: Originally posted by tinboater Has the LPWA ever considered making decoys available for loan or rent to new waterfowlers in the unit? I am sure some folks would be willing to donate some old decoys for the purpose. I know I have some that I would gladly give up to start a project...
  3. B

Calling contests

I will give you a reply but probably not what you are looking for. I will hold a contest next fall in my favourite field if you are interested. You may be the only contestant. :D If I could call, shoot and place decoys I would be a great wingshooter, I think. Warm Barrels Boltzz
  4. B

Some good news for ice fisherman

Sorry everyone, it is my fault that it is so mild. I bought a Clam at the end of last season that I am dying to use. I am sorry that this time Murphys law is affecting everyone. [:(!] Warm Barrels Boltzz
  5. B

Channels

How much water is there this year? Will we be able to boat to the inner blinds without a mud motor? Warm Barrels Boltzz
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks