Search results

1. C

Hastings

Can anyone provide me with the Latitude and Longitude for Hastings. I am hoping to go perch fishing when every this windy weather ever lets up. What is the suggestion for depth to start fishing to keep the kids interested. Maybe the Sandhills is a better choice but any help would be greatly...
  2. C

Port Burwell Sat 24th

We fished 60’ - 63’ east of port in front of Sandhills from 7:15 am and finished at 11.00am with a 2 man limit. Water was only 1/2 ‘ waves most of the time but did build to 1 1/2 ‘ by 10:30. Very comfortable water conditions and non stop action. Threw several smaller eyes back to grow bigger...
  3. C

Burwell

Hoping to get out fishing at Burwell Thursday morning. Winds looks like they should be light by 10am. Planning on leaving port at 9:30 for my last trip of the year. If anyone can confirm that this is going to be a good plan, please let me know as my wife doesn’t like big waves.
  4. C

Port Burwell Perch

Planning on going out of Burwell for perch on Wednesday. Can any one give info on the perch activity and whether to go to the sand Hills or Silver Barn area. Thanks
  5. C

Pt Burwell

Can anyone tell me if Pt Burwell is open to launch the boat and if they have minnows. Planning on doing some perch fishing on the week-end. Thanks
  6. C

Boat Launches

Can anyone tell me if the boat launch will be open at Pt Burwell & Pt Bruce due to this covid 19. Planning on getting my boat out of storage in the next couple of weeks but will hold off if there is no launches open. Thanks
  7. C

Pt Burwell

Left NEM Burwell at 7:45. Headed straight south to 46 ft. Put lead core out 5 colours with rrf on port side & 7 colour with green rrf on starboard side. Trolled out to 52 ft and turned back into 49ft of water. Got out limit in 90 minutes. Beautiful day on the water.
  8. C

Minnows

Hi Greg. Why do you not have minnows at your Burwell launch. Even though perch are not plentiful, it is nice to have the chance to try for them. I know you are loosing some customers to Big Otter across the road.
  9. C

Off Topic Minnows

Does anyone know if they have minnows at Pt Burwell marina
  10. C

Pt Burwell.

Will Pt Burwell have minnows Sunday July 15th. Want to hopefully do some perch fishing
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks