Search results

1. M

Hello is your trolling motor sold? If not, I would like to buy it. I live just outside brantford...

Hello is your trolling motor sold? If not, I would like to buy it. I live just outside brantford and can come asap. Thank you, Mike
  2. M

Cayo coco Cuba fishing

Cayo Guilermo is great for fishing! There is a pier there which can be very good when the bait fish are in, and not bad when they aren't (small fish). The channels around a few of the resorts that are near the pier hold juvenile tarpon up to 25lbs with most around the 3-7lb mark... You will see...
  3. M

Looking for Crappie spots

My 11 year old son wants to catch crappie through the ice. Could I please trouble this group for some ideas of where would be good to take him? I was thinking of a marina channel around the bay somewhere. Thank you.
  4. M

Off Topic Fishing Playa del carmen

Good self-guided fishing can be had south of Tulum (flats and surf fishing). You will need a rental car. I parked at these coordinates 20.00838515912548, -87.48749552493372. From there you can head west for flats fishing or east for good surf fishing off the beach. Good luck.
  5. M

Deep water perch

This year it seems like there has been little conversation on the deep water perch east of Hastings. I'm hoping to give it a try in the next week or 2 and am wondering whether it would be worth the trip. Thank you.
  6. M

Hastings

I listened to the advice provided. Thanks all. As per the comments from my posts I know why most of the members of this board only lurk as opposed to post.
  7. M

Hastings

I appreciate the info. I will be launching my boat from the beach. Inflatables are extremely safe boats and my motor is strong.
  8. M

Hastings

How would a NE 15km/h wind (with 30km/h wind gusts) be for fishing Hastings. We plan to head out in a 12 foot inflatable with a 9.9. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks