LPB Inner bay SM

Landlocked

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Finally had the chance to get out with my Dad and two boys Saturday morning and what a blast we had. Didn't limit out or anything but lots action to keep the boys pumped. Had a double header with both fish jumping and crossing lines , they are still talking about it! Trolling in 6-7 ft of water on flats was the ticketimage.jpg

Finally had the chance to get out with my Dad and two boys Saturday morning and what a blast we had. Didn't limit out or anything but lots action to keep the boys pumped. Had a double header with both fish jumping and crossing lines , they are still talking about it! Trolling in 6-7 ft of water on flats was the ticketView attachment 2593
Congratulations on your Catch,and Thank-You for the report Landlocked.I still haven`t been out on the Inner Bay yet this year for Bass.It is good to know that there are still some Bass around.Tight Lines!! :)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks