Can't Believe What I just Saw

Fish Farmer

Watched on the cam 2 guys just drive a 4 wheeler out at Old Cut. Not a soul out on the ice.:banghead::arghh::eek: I sit here wondering if its safe to walk out this week and I'm sure others are thinking the same.
I hope they don't get in trouble.:eek:

FF, I thought Jimmy was putting huts out today?

Is the spot on the creek still thin?

Thanks and Happy NY to you!

Happy New Year to you also. I never saw anything about huts being put out unless it has been posted and I never saw it. The 2 guys looked like they were pulling a protable.
They are almost out of site now on the cam, I hope that doesn't mean what I'm thinking. Gezzz guys just walk out for now.

FF-
Yah i hope they are ok. No one else out there walking out from Old cut???
R+R Outdoors, Facebook page says they will have huts out beginning today.

Cheers.

Well at 0954 am on the OC Webcam it looks like the first one to go thru just happened off the entrance. Quad towing a hut. Hope they're OK and they can retrieve their ATV. Take Fish Farmer's advice............just walk out for now.

Wow is all I have to say.... Atleast they appear safe. All that for the possibility Of a few fish. Nothing like that is worth your life.

Yep that's a hut. Boy they never got too far before the ice gave way. Two guys on the quad scrambled to shore.

Gezzz now I don't see the other guys out there. The 2 I saw earlier on the 4 wheeler looked like they were in the direction of EC10. Now I see a hut stuck at the mouth and 2 guys walking around it.
Did they have a machine, maybe it went down?

Just saw a snowmobile go out, maybe someone going to rescue.
Just sitting here watching and not knowing whats happening is creepy
Snowmobile just came back in.:nailbiting::eek:

Lol this webcam is good entertainment while enjoying a morning coffee. Aslong as no one gets hurt or lost out their. Only we can be responsible for our actions. Sometimes it's better to sit on the sidelines and await safer conditions.

Lol this webcam is good entertainment while enjoying a morning coffee. Aslong as no one gets hurt or lost out their. Only we can be responsible for our actions. Sometimes it's better to sit on the sidelines and await safer conditions.
Wow hope everyone is ok am new to fishing where is EC10 is that by long point . And is there any ice taxi that will take you out

EC10 is 2 km out in front of Old Cut looks like a cake with 1 candle. Lots do the walk, there used to be a taxi, I don't know now.

Careful in front of oldcut,, after they get it out. It's real close to the main access.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 80
Just watched the successful salvage of the hut and quad on the OC Webcam camera time was 2:00 pm. Nice work guys. Now get that quad drained and dried up asap. Best of luck next time.

I was down at the cottage this morning and saw only the hut maybe 1-2' below the ice on an angle. Also, it is approx. 4-5 ' of water there now after it was dredged.

wired Jimmy Carol @ R&R Outdoors use 2 run a taxi service at Old Cut,,, wether he is now I have no idea...give him a call @ 519 586 7990

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks