Off Topic Lure

Hey @Red Hering are you watching leafs game tonight😂 I'm in need of a new lure 🤣
Yes I am watching the game @Fishboss and as of now,Montreal is leading 1-0 at the end of the 1st period! I like my “winning” lure “RED” in colour please!! lol 😝 😉 regards,uncle red 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3739.jpeg
    IMG_3739.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 39
Leafs are awake I'll take a wonder bread lure🤣
Congrats 🥳 on the Leafs win @Fishboss last night,against the “HABS “ 👍 even without Mitch Marner!! 😱
View attachment IMG_2699.mov
“IF!!” The Leafs win the Stanley Cup this year, 🏆😳🤪 I will get you a wonderbread spoon 🥄 !! All the best to the Leafs the rest of this hockey season. Regards,your good friend, uncle red. 👊😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    495.7 KB · Views: 4
Lol that's a loooooonnnnnggg stretch 🤣 I got plenty of wonder bread spoons already😂 pick up another 5 spoons yesterday, 2 shoehorns, 1 tnt spoon, 1 sliverfox blueberry muffin, and a dymara spoon, never seen them before but I'm sure she'll catch them eyes.

Lol that's a loooooonnnnnggg stretch 🤣 I got plenty of wonder bread spoons already😂 pick up another 5 spoons yesterday, 2 shoehorns, 1 tnt spoon, 1 sliverfox blueberry muffin, and a dymara spoon, never seen them before but I'm sure she'll catch them eyes.
That’s a lot of spoons there @Fishboss and you are right,for I can’t see why they wouldn’t work,and I am guessing that you will be trolling in Owen Sound Bay in the near future,as one of your fishing destinations. Tight Lines to you this year,and Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟 regards,uncle red 👍🙂

Yes sir that is the plan @Red Hering, but honestly I'm more excited to troll Erie for a limit of walleye
Very true @Fishboss 👊 like you & so many other angler’s such as myself,we all can’t wait to troll on Lake Erie for a walleye limit. IMG_3708.jpeg Easier “picking’s,” than walleye fishing for a limit of walleye’s on the Thames River right now,and that depends on what fishing license an angler possesses on keeping a walleye limit on the Thames River. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3383.jpeg
    IMG_3383.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6450.jpeg
    IMG_6450.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
    539.7 KB · Views: 17
Luck you uncle red, hope you enjoyed your fresh walleye fry.
Thanks @Fishboss 👊 but those walleye’s in the photo’s,were caught on the last day of the walleye season in Zone 16 on the Thames River last year,before the walleye sanctuary started on March 16,2023. I was thinking of buying some walleye filet’s today,( because the Thames River is flooded right now for walleye fishing). while I was grocery shopping this morning for a few items’s,but all they had there at this grocery store,were pickerel filet’s!! lol 😆 😉 regards,uncle red 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_3390.jpeg
    IMG_3390.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 19
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks