Please post any beef roasts ya’ll find on sale..

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Went to pick up a tenderloin roast that was advertised on sale at loblaws
When I got there was only steaks left and the meet department said that the tenderloin roast was only on sale for a couple days and ended Sunday
I think he lied to me as the sign was still up and the flyer said nothing of the sort that I could see anyways. 👍
Thanks in advance

Went to pick up a tenderloin roast that was advertised on sale at loblaws
When I got there was only steaks left and the meet department said that the tenderloin roast was only on sale for a couple days and ended Sunday
I think he lied to me as the sign was still up and the flyer said nothing of the sort that I could see anyways. 👍
Thanks in advance
It's getting bad I only shop the sales Zehrs/Sobeys / Metro I shop first day of sale and many items are sold out even ground beef at Sobeys morning of flyer sale excuse in most places the truck did not come in they win they got you in the store

Hank Dekoning just east of Dover always won 1rst place at the Norfolk fair and still runs it like 40 years ago check out the side restaurant on the side the menu is on their website

Metro Prime Rib roasts/steaks $7.99/lb this week. We had one last night and it was mint!
thanks I will head there today and have a look! prime rib roasts are my absolute favorite

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks