Off Topic Tomorrow??

Fisherboat

Wondering what everyone thinks about the conditions for tomorrow as far as winds are concerned. Looks like waves will still be big from earlier 😵‍💫. Would like to try out of Port Maitland

The Windy site to me looks awesome at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Looking at Mohawk Bay just now and there are whitecaps and 5 ft waves from the south-west. The wind is supposed to stay pretty constant for the next 24-36 hrs so the waves are not likely to change. It would be pretty sporty to head out there tomorrow.

13 MPH gusting 23 MPH, Windy, and Windfinder
Put they have been wrong (y)

Attachments

• tomorrow.JPG
    tomorrow.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Tomorrow Wind.JPG
    Tomorrow Wind.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
Looking at Mohawk Bay just now and there are whitecaps and 5 ft waves from the south-west. The wind is supposed to stay pretty constant for the next 24-36 hrs so the waves are not likely to change. It would be pretty sporty to head out there tomorrow.
Only time I'd be going to Maitland if I saw 3 to 4 MPH winds then I'd be a little Leary especially from the S, SW.
But I have been out wores, but not a fun day.

Yes...have been watching that as well. Took a ride to Maitland yesterday and it was rough. Guess I had better wait for another day, might go give Niagara river by Queenston a try. 🎣

Windy was right, fishable this morning
Amazing!! 👍 But,where are all of the angler’s on the last day of this Labour Day weekend? 🤔 I figured that it would have been crowded,but either way,this retire
usually waits to fish through the week.😉 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpeg
    IMG_1633.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1635.jpeg
    IMG_1635.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 15
That's surprising, I went to Maitland yesterday and it was very choppy. I didn't think the wind died down that much overnight. That looks like Glasgow.
I agree @Tacklebuster 👍 that photo looks like Glasgow,and here’s another photo of Glasgow that I had taken back on June,18,2023,while my daughter and I were there on Fathers Day. It was quite busy for fishing on that day,with perfect lake conditions! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpeg
    IMG_1063.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 13
Red: You hit it on the head (rhyme intended)😏,when you spoke of avoiding ramps on weekends. The alternate solution for working stiffs is to go at off-peak times ⏱️ of the day. The retired guys all seem to follow the pattern unless they have guests onboard who can only fish weekends. If all goes according to plan, I expect to be joining your ranks right before walter season begins next year. I gotta say that I can’t wait to turn “pro”.👍🏻

Red: You hit it on the head (rhyme intended)😏,when you spoke of avoiding ramps on weekends. The alternate solution for working stiffs is to go at off-peak times ⏱️ of the day. The retired guys all seem to follow the pattern unless they have guests onboard who can only fish weekends. If all goes according to plan, I expect to be joining your ranks right before walter season begins next year. I gotta say that I can’t wait to turn “pro”.👍🏻
You will “love” turning “pro” @Reel-ist 👍👍 it’s the best,and Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks