Off Topic Weather-Hail’s Bells

I have 2 kids under tornado warning (separate locations) and the thunder and lightning are rolling in here now. 🌻

Oh it’s moving your way Wildfire all in due time
Like usual it spit north and south when it got here and we’ll get a mild sprinkling. I swear the western edge of Lake Ontario is like a knifes edge that summer storms die on.

Attachments

• IMG_2307.jpeg
    IMG_2307.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
We got a nice light show, some noise, a little wind, a short lived downpour, but no hail at my place out by the airport in London.

Looks like as usual, the west end had all the fun. ;)

210 FOw right now on Lake-O off of bronte. Need to pull downriggers. Or, maybe we don’t. It’s easing up. Lightning is amazing on shore…it’s a light show. Amazing fishing. fishing is on fire…… on water at 4:45. Keeping 6. Non stop action on 2 dipsies and 2 riggers. 3 double headers and 1 where all 4 rods fired (got 2 in). 210 FOW. It does not matter what lure.

Let go maybe 15 over 15 lbs. biggest estimated maybe a 26. Keeping nothing over 9 lbs. gong show.

It’s completely easing up now. Black lures are doing the heavy lifting. I have NEVER caught so many fish in such short a time.

My girlfriend said she is leaving me as the weather is so crappy in Milton. She doesn’t get it

We got a nice light show, some noise, a little wind, a short lived downpour, but no hail at my place out by the airport in London.

Looks like as usual, the west end had all the fun. ;)
The west end did 👎 @Trevor M and we never should have moved from east London! 🥹 lol 😆 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1247.mov
    23.1 MB
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 7
Sounds like more fishing time.
Congrats on all the fish
Pulled rods. 27 for 36 on a 2 man spread. 2 dipsies 2 riggers. 50-70 FOW. Black lures.

pulled last rigger and stopped the boat and a pig slammed a fluttering lure. And she gone.

3 hours. Absolutely spent. Already sent the office a “sick day” email and a girlfriend “I’m sorry” text.

Attachments

• 733D718A-63B4-487C-9F2B-DFF63756E285.png
    733D718A-63B4-487C-9F2B-DFF63756E285.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks