Off Topic Burwell July 8th

Fishboss

Launched the boat at just after 6Am headed slightly east to 48 dropped lines quick walleye on rigger cheater line, trolled to 62' picked up a couple smaller walleye and a 23+ inch bow around 58' trolled back to 46 before rain started, ended up with 5 eyes 1 bow, and 5 sliver bass PXL_20230708_154836905.jpgPXL_20230708_154816425.jpgPXL_20230708_154848583.jpg

Launched the boat at just after 6Am headed slightly east to 48 dropped lines quick walleye on rigger cheater line, trolled to 62' picked up a couple smaller walleye and a 23+ inch bow around 58' trolled back to 46 before rain started, ended up with 5 eyes 1 bow, and 5 sliver bass View attachment 76037View attachment 76038View attachment 76039
Great hearing from you again @Fishboss ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š for it has been awhile. Nice catch as well,and you canโ€™t go wrong by using the greazy chicken wing lure,as one of your choices in catching some of those fish. I have never used the Canadian Wiggler for walleyeโ€™s on Lake Erie before,and itโ€™s good to know that they work as well. Looking forward for more of your fishing postโ€™s. Enjoy your fish fry. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Hey uncle it's good to hear from you as well๐Ÿ‘ it's been awhile since I have fished, but Saturday the water was perfect for trolling, didn't get limits but we had a great fish fry.

Hey uncle it's good to hear from you as well๐Ÿ‘ it's been awhile since I have fished, but Saturday the water was perfect for trolling, didn't get limits but we had a great fish fry.
Good to read @Fishboss that at least you had a great fish fry,and as you already know,the limits of walleyeโ€™s will come much easier,as the summer weekโ€™s move along. May I suggest something to you,if you donโ€™t mind,but by using the Silver Streak โ€”โ€œ Bite Me Elmo,โ€ the walleye limitโ€™s come quickly!! ๐Ÿ˜— lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tight lines & walleyeโ€™s/rainbows ON!! my friend! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š Regards,uncle red ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3708.jpeg
    IMG_3708.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 10
Perhaps @Noth n yet are you referring to a, Beno lure? Just wondering,for I have used the Beno lure in the past. The silver lure in the middle on the right,is a Canadian Wiggler lure. Hope this helps you somewhat. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
@Noth n yet I just went looking through my lureโ€™s,and the Beno lureโ€™s are on the left,and the Canadian Wiggler lureโ€™s are on the right. These photoโ€™s will help you a bit better,to compare the two different types of lureโ€™s. Tight lines & Fish ON!! ๐Ÿšค ๐Ÿ›ถ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
@Red Hering "the bite me Elmo" you say well I believe that you have officially forfeited that lure๐Ÿคฃ if I recall correctly "LEAFS" made it to round 2 this last season but where were the Canadians?๐ŸŒ๏ธ Lol

@Red Hering "the bite me Elmo" you say well I believe that you have officially forfeited that lure๐Ÿคฃ if I recall correctly "LEAFS" made it to round 2 this last season but where were the Canadians?๐ŸŒ๏ธ Lol
Good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @Fishboss ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š where were the Canadiens?? ๐Ÿค” lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ The Canadiens were playing golf,and by not making the playoffs for so many yearโ€™s,they finally had first pick for the best golf โ›ณ๏ธ course around!! lol ๐Ÿ˜ The Canadiens will be back next year,with a โ€œvengeance,โ€ and it should be a great NHL season!! Regards,uncle red. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 6
Have you been out walleye fishing at all uncle red
@Fishboss my wife and I were out only twice so far walleye fishing about a week ago,while she had a week off for holidays,but both of our fishing tripโ€™s that week were cut short,due to the unfavourable lake conditions. I will likely fish solo the next time,( she is back to work now ), once the marine forecast looks good for boating/fishing again. I will post something later,once I get out walleye fishing. Regards,uncle red. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Back