Fishing Report Glasgow live 06/24

Threw two Dinks back and lost a few more due to crew error. Only one decent one in the box

Attachments

• IMG_2274.jpeg
    IMG_2274.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 24
I am assuming the other 41 boats out here at Glasglow are coming up with similar numbers?

I put a cheater on my middle rigger and was running two rods off if it. One of the boys pulled it up but forgot about the cheater that was gonna bind it. Needless to say it bound and snapped the rigger cable. The rod set further down pulled threw the Scotty clamp and managed to snag the 10lb shark. I thought at first I was reeling in the worlds largest fish OR I had located the missing sub from the titanic site. Needless too say when all was said and done I only lost 12ft of cable and everything else was just re attached!! As I have mentioned previously some days I think god likes me just a little bit more!!

32 fow to 48 fow and troll fast on the GPS. The currents are crazy today but if you troll fast (over 3 mph) the fish will hit. I landed 17 this morning but a lot of little ones. As you can see on the fishhawk I had to go 3.1 mph to get 2.6 mph at the ball.

Attachments

• mornings take.jpg
    mornings take.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 19
  • speed at top and ball.jpg
    speed at top and ball.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 18
I am assuming the other 41 boats out here at Glasglow are coming up with similar numbers?
Sounds like that Port Glasgow @rcfire77 was a “hit & miss,” but some walleye limit’s were caught early this morning! They are apparently there in Port Glasgow,but some of the walleye’s were caught west of Port Glasgow as well,by what I have been reading from today & yesterday’s,etc.,on the fishing reports. Tight lines and Fish ON!! @rcfire77 🚤🎣🐟🤞👍🙂

Good
Don’t you forget it
I take offence to that
Don't be offended @Derkd9 They aren't like other fans, especially those who cheer for the Leafs, who know what we're looking at EVERY year.

You know it and I know it, and most everyone who ISN'T a Habs fan knows it.......Habs fans is wired a lil "differently" than everyone else. o_O:wacky:🤪

We should try to help those poor lost souls, not treat them like they have a communicable disease, no differently than we do those with addiction and mental health issues. After-all it is kind of a mental health issue they're dealing with that the rest of us are constantly being subjected too, and when it comes right down to it, they simply can't help it... but with a little bit of therapy, understanding, and patience, eventually, they do come around and often can not only be tolerated by everyone else, but they can live full and productive lives........ sometimes, maybe......depending on how badly the Habs suck (or don't) in any given year. ;)

But remember, no matter how well they do, or how much they suck, it is inevitable that a Habs fan WILL throw out there during any debate that the Habs have won the most Stanley Cups in history. That they were the last Canadian based team to win it, and that makes them the best ever. When in reality, they won most of those Cups when they had a stacked team when there were only 6 teams in the league, and since they last won it, they've been no better and no worse than the hated rival, Toronto Maple Leafs...and those are facts they'll NEVER admit too.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back