Off Topic Vacuum Sealer?

Sprint07

Hey guys can anyone recommend a good vacuum sealer for storing fillets? I saw Costco has a few different ones wasn't sure what one was the best. Thanks!

FoodSaver for me, also have the attachments to do power marinading. Had for years and has never failed. Don't get the cheapest one, go up a notch. Found no need to have the sealer with a built in bag, limits the size you're using and takes up way more shelf space. I keep mine in a drawer with two different width rolls and it works out great for us.

I'm with @Outdorman and @Centerspin

I use a food saver vac sealer. I used to have a bigger one that had a compartment to place the rolls and a cutter to cut the bags, but it finally died a couple years ago and I had to replace it. Also had a smaller one years ago that was "seal a meal" and it didn't last very long.

This is the one I've been using since last year. It works well for fish, and steaks (when I cut my own.) My wife got it for me for Christmas in 2021.

Attachments

• 0606231519-00.jpg
    0606231519-00.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 17
Hey guys can anyone recommend a good vacuum sealer for storing fillets? I saw Costco has a few different ones wasn't sure what one was the best. Thanks!
Food Saver for us,and still working strong,after so many year’s of usage. Good luck in finding on what you are looking for. 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpeg
    IMG_0879.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 11
Another for food saver here. Don’t cheap out on the bags or rolls at Princess Auto. The end 3 feet of some rolls are really wrinkled and won’t seal properly and once I found a dead bug between the upper and lower sheet of plastic. Definitely from the manufacturing process.

I have never had good luck with food saver ones so I bought the Cabelas commercial grade sealer around 5 years ago. Use it weekly and never had an issue

I have never had good luck with food saver ones so I bought the Cabelas commercial grade sealer around 5 years ago. Use it weekly and never had an issue
Ditto. I bought the Cabelas on a black Friday sale a few years back. The double seal feature on ot was the selling point for me.

Food Saver...6 Cabelas ... 2 I'll wait a little longer and see what happens with this thread.... Why you ask? ....Because I need one too... (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks