Off Topic have to fix the Legend

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well I made it to Extreme Marine to pick up the parts needed to reattach my roof to the Legend. I think just the cover got damaged when it flew off the boat but I will know better when I take the cover off the top in the morning. Also have to repair the trailer plug as it also came off and dragged on the Hwy for God knows how long. I don't think I will have time to go fishing tomorrow but time will tell.

Just got back home and did all the repairs needed on the Legend. Talked to a couple guys at the marina who were out all morning. They told me they did not even have a touch and did not even mark anything.

You don't have to be fixed @scrimmy
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Truth be known I've had to be fixed for years and years. Heres me battling Shingles 5 years ago. Looks like I went a couple rounds with George Chevalo

Attachments

• shingles.jpg
    shingles.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
Truth be known I've had to be fixed for years and years. Heres me battling Shingles 5 years ago. Looks like I went a couple rounds with George Chevalo
Are you sure that's not one time when you got told by the misses. :giggle:

Sorry Wayne @stomp got me going... blame him. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks