Fishing Report Crappie day

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It was a late start to the day and a bit bumpy mid afternoon, but laid down nicely by about 3. My son and I scouted the inner bay for some weed patches in hunt of perch, when he gets into the crappies quicker than he can keep a minnow on his hook (y)

It was nice chatting with you @Red Hering and always an open invite to stop by for a Coors light beer 👊👍🍻

Attachments

• 20230512_165505_HDR.jpg
    20230512_165505_HDR.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20230512_180807_HDR.jpg
    20230512_180807_HDR.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 76
It was a late start to the day and a bit bumpy mid afternoon, but laid down nicely by about 3. My son and I scouted the inner bay for some weed patches in hunt of perch, when he gets into the crappies quicker than he can keep a minnow on his hook (y)

It was nice chatting with you @Red Hering and always an open invite to stop by for a Coors light beer 👊👍🍻
Crappie’s and Coor’s Light!! Now I wish that I would have excepted your invitation @Extra Virgin ! 🐟🐟🍻😋 Also, “Thumbs Up!” right back to the both of you,and congratulations to your son for catching those crappie’s. 🎣🐟🐟😋 It was nice to have chatted back & worth with you as well. 📱📱 Enjoy the rest of your weekend to you both. 👍🙂

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks