Fishing Report Port Dalhousie Monday May 8th ALL DAY

Definitely worth it. I have the Rx for pain when the over the counter stuff I use doesn't do the job and I ALWAYS take a couple of the OTC before I leave the house no matter what I'm doing. If I don't I won't be out of the house for very long. ;) .

You've seen my reports and the pictures I've included (when I include pictures.) I don't even want to think about how much it would cost me if I'd have had to buy it at the grocery store given the price of perch and walleye. (I wouldn't have had anywhere near as much as I caught last year if I had to buy it)

But even when I have days like I did last week where I only caught one.......or worse yet, meet this lil black and white smelly critter (yeah it does happen once in a while, but not often) I'd still rather be there doing what I want to be doing this time of year, as opposed to sitting here at home doing stuff I'd rather not be doing or at that I could perhaps at least put off for a few days and it gets me out of the house which is something I don't usually do unless I absolutely have to when I'm hibernating. ;)

Definitely worth it. I have the Rx for pain when the over the counter stuff I use doesn't do the job and I ALWAYS take a couple of the OTC before I leave the house no matter what I'm doing. If I don't I won't be out of the house for very long. ;) .

You've seen my reports and the pictures I've included (when I include pictures.) I don't even want to think about how much it would cost me if I'd have had to buy it at the grocery store given the price of perch and walleye. (I wouldn't have had anywhere near as much as I caught last year if I had to buy it)

But even when I have days like I did last week where I only caught one.......or worse yet, meet this lil black and white smelly critter (yeah it does happen once in a while, but not often) I'd still rather be there doing what I want to be doing this time of year, as opposed to sitting here at home doing stuff I'd rather not be doing or at that I could perhaps at least put off for a few days and it gets me out of the house which is something I don't usually do unless I absolutely have to when I'm hibernating. ;)
Tight lines this Friday @Trevor M if you are planning on going out for some off the pier perch fishing. The weather is looking terrific for the rest of this week,and as of now, I will be fishing out of my boat somewhere,but I am not too sure where yet. Maybe on Lake Huron,Lake Erie,or even the inner bay of long point. The wind direction & strength will decide for me,on where I will be fishing on that day. 🚤🎣🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Tight lines this Friday @Trevor M if you are planning on going out for some off the pier perch fishing. The weather is looking terrific for the rest of this week,and as of now, I will be fishing out of my boat somewhere,but I am not too sure where yet. Maybe on Lake Huron,Lake Erie,or even the inner bay of long point. The wind direction & strength will decide for me,on where I will be fishing on that day. 🚤🎣🐟🐟😉👍🙂
Good luck to ya whereever ya end up. :)

I haven't decided yet which day I'm going Red. Could be tomorrow, but I'm leaning more towards Thursday or Friday, or possibly not at all. Will depend on how I feel, which at the moment, my body is letting me know all about what I did around here today. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. :inpain:

My wife will be starting her first week of vacation for this year (she gets 4 every year) at 5 Thursday evening, so depending on weather I might get out more than once next week depending on what, if anything, she has in mind. I know Saturday we're going to Guelph, but other than that, not really sure what we'll be doing.

Disclaimer note: I cannot force you to wear a hat or sunscreen but I do encourage it as a passenger on Prestige Worldwide at the end of the day looked like a sun f*#ked tomato. I no am sure he felt regret the moment he showered at home.

You're still the king of long hours on the water FF! You do it in 30+ temps with no Bimini top or sunscreen. 🥵 :eek:😎:D
Wave Runner I had to get a new ride this year with a windshield and top, getting soft in my old age, have to admit that sun is getting to me.
Fish farmer is the king of long hours. He’ll do 12 hours in a tinner not a floating hotel.
At one time Tyler, I don't know about you but I'm finding the Sun is getting worse unless it's just me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks