LEAFS

Not if they choose to play like they did last night. So many blind passes to nowhere, nobody could stay on their feet, and collisions with refs and other TO players. Add in, and for the last 2 goals...TO players that skated by Panther players with the puck OR lose pucks to get positioned instead of playing the puck/man. And what is with Marner? Is he so fragile he can't hit in the corner? Granted, he's not the biggest guy but....He is first in...then avoids contact...seriously. For sure though, Panthers goalie was virtually sheet of plywood in front of the net last night. Kid stood on his head. Regardless, this series will be a sweep in the bad way if the Leafs continue to play highschool hockey like last night.

Same look for the last 56 years showing up again... first round vs second round. :eek:

NEKBUGZJOFO63E7KGD4D3DTDMQ.jpg
leafs-lose-again

Pretty simple what happened last night. They came out on fire.....jumped to a 2-0 lead. Then Florida scored. Leafs came out in the second and really :poop: the bed because they forgot that they dominated the early part of the game that gave them that 2-0 lead because of how they played to start the game. They didn't repeat that....it cost them.....and then between being unable to make a tape to tape pass, hitting the post too many times to count, Florida playing better defensively, and Bob the goalie being there when they didn't.........they just couldn't get it done. Did they play well.......at times.......but just well enough........to lose...........historically, that's LEAF hockey. You KNOW Kyle Dumass is feeling the heat a little when CBC shows a shot of him first getting mad and swearing (read his lips) and then firing a water bottle across the room in his sky box. Poor water bottle didn't deserve that. ;)

Honest to F@&K gentleman! The leafs owe me 7 bills after last nights disaster. If anyone wants to further rub salt in my wounds in person please DM me and I will give you my address. I am currently out front of Ipperwash beach getting sadder as the day goes on due to last nights drive across southern Ontario for the leafs game/derby.

@rcfire77 , at least you saw a game where the Leafs had a chance to win/tie until the final horn. I went all the way to Houston, Texas to see the Jays and the Jays were done and game over in the 1st inning!

@rcfire77 , at least you saw a game where the Leafs had a chance to win/tie until the final horn. I went all the way to Houston, Texas to see the Jays and the Jays were done and game over in the 1st inning!
Ouch!!

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks