Off Topic Dog crocs 🤷🏻

@Derkd9... Ha ha! That reminds me of the snow booties for extreme cold conditions on our winter walks that I bought for my late Cain terrier in my avatar. He wasn't impressed one bit and refused to move until we led him around the living room on his leash. Even then he kept flipping his back paws up in the air trying to shake them off. 😁

IMG_0832.JPG

Snow booties and/or winter coats for some dogs I could see as they are dainty little things but I draw the line when I see dogs in tutu's or dressed like Elvis, Yoda, Ewoks, etc., etc. and now will add Crocs to the list. LoL ! As a disclaimer my dogs wear cammo neoprene vests in the Fall but it's not so our outfits match but more so their PPE for warmth, added buoyancy and possible cuts from sharp grasses. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks