Fishing Report Colchester, April 9

m1dn

Started off by 7am, went towards river.

Most of the boats seemed to have stayed 20-25ft range, but i saw a lot of fish on finder so we decided to try and stay 28ft.
Got 2 fish right away, then quiet for a while and finally real biggins hit it! ( 28inch ).

That was about 8:30am, afterwards wind picked up and fishing suddenly seems to have died down, nothing until 10.

3 total, all caught on deep divers 50-75 back.

Attachments

• E1AA8770-98F6-410C-8F63-13ACF0A95742.jpeg
    E1AA8770-98F6-410C-8F63-13ACF0A95742.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 81

Most of the boats seemed to have stayed 20-25ft range, but i saw a lot of fish on finder so we decided to try and stay 28ft.
Got 2 fish right away, then quiet for a while and finally real biggins hit it! ( 28inch ).

That was about 8:30am, afterwards wind picked up and fishing suddenly seems to have died down, nothing until 10.

Nicely done @m1dn 👍👍 enjoy your walleye fry! 🐟🐟🐟😋 👍🙂

Was there friday got 4 this one was 28 inches also all caught in 17 - 20 fow on a bandit

Attachments

• IMG_5064.jpg
    IMG_5064.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 38
Was there friday got 4 this one was 28 inches also all caught in 17 - 20 fow on a bandit
Amazing fishery we’ve got! Tried river jigging a week ago, but the water color looked like a 1y old going number 2 in a bathtub.

Was thinking might be too early for the lake but not disappointed at all, will stick to Colchester, then move towards Leamington and hunt for bows in Wheatley late summer

Amazing fishery we’ve got! Tried river jigging a week ago, but the water color looked like a 1y old going number 2 in a bathtub.

Was thinking might be too early for the lake but not disappointed at all, will stick to Colchester, then move towards Leamington and hunt for bows in Wheatley late summer
Stick to Colchester for the month of May- then in June- head to Leamington. You won't be disappointed. Good fishing m1dn!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks