Thames River Walleye

🥳 Congratulations 🎉 @Wilker Tim 👍👍 & Thanks for the tip as well on what you were using,and now,“Please!!” the location on where you caught your limit of walleye’s!! lol 🙃 I “stumpled” upon a “Honey Hole” early this morning, 🎣🐟🐟but not on the Thames River,but Costco North instead!! lol 😝 The way my walleye season has been going,it was tempting to buy at least one package of these,but it had pickerel on their label,which totally confused me,so therefore, I will try my luck walleye fishing again instead,before the walleye season closes.It looks like that I just need to bring white twister tails according to your success,instead of all of these twister tails,that I normally bring along!! lol 😆 Tight lines to All,and a 4 limit of Walleye’s ON!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🤞👍🙂
Boy Red. If I was a Walleye/Pickerel- I sure would eat ALL those jigs you have to offer! WOW- I'm impressed!

Boy Red. If I was a Walleye/Pickerel- I sure would eat ALL those jigs you have to offer! WOW- I'm impressed!
Thanks 👊👊 @walleyeman and me too as well would eat ALL those jigs I have! Especially if I was a walleye!! That’s only half of my jigs collection,and here’s hoping that the walleye’s will be hungry tomorrow,on the last day of the walleye season in Zone 16!
🎣🐟🤞👍🙂

Thanks 👊👊 @walleyeman and me too as well would eat ALL those jigs I have! Especially if I was a walleye!! That’s only half of my jigs collection,and here’s hoping that the walleye’s will be hungry tomorrow,on the last day of the walleye season in Zone 16!
🎣🐟🤞👍🙂
Go GETTEM Red!! and good luck! Hope you catch your limit. Looks like a beauti-day for you.

Go GETTEM Red!! and good luck! Hope you catch your limit. Looks like a beauti-day for you.
Thanks 👊👊 & For sure @walleyeman about the beauti-day tomorrow,👍👍 and hopefully it will not attract too many “fair weather” angler’s. It likely will be crowded either way everywhere tomorrow,good weather or bad,because it is the last day of the walleye season! Therefore, I am thinking of driving a lot further downstream tomorrow with @Could get Ugly to some less crowded areas that I have also Thames River walleye fished at,over the past year’s! I will post my results with @Could get Ugly sometime late tomorrow. Don’t forget to bring some fish scent along with you as well,to anyone walleye fishing,it just might give you “the edge” to catch some walleye’s!! 🎣🐟😉 Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! to anyone that will be walleye fishing tomorrow on the last day in Zone 16,east of the Keil bridge in Chatham. 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• BFDD6897-92A9-4467-ADA9-9286AE23B947.jpeg
    BFDD6897-92A9-4467-ADA9-9286AE23B947.jpeg
    467.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 7368EA77-9591-4ABE-8714-50E8FB1367D9.jpeg
    7368EA77-9591-4ABE-8714-50E8FB1367D9.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 16
Thanks 👊👊 & For sure @walleyeman about the beauti-day tomorrow,👍👍 and hopefully it will not attract too many “fair weather” angler’s. It likely will be crowded either way everywhere tomorrow,good weather or bad,because it is the last day of the walleye season! Therefore, I am thinking of driving a lot further downstream tomorrow with @Could get Ugly to some less crowded areas that I have also Thames River walleye fished at,over the past year’s! I will post my results with @Could get Ugly sometime late tomorrow. Don’t forget to bring some fish scent along with you as well,to anyone walleye fishing,it just might give you “the edge” to catch some walleye’s!! 🎣🐟😉 Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! to anyone that will be walleye fishing tomorrow on the last day in Zone 16,east of the Keil bridge in Chatham. 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂
Good luck @Red Hering and @Could get Ugly .

Considering that storm a couple weeks ago did a number on my already buggered up "everything" (back, hips, shoulders) and I'm STILL having the occasional back spasm as a result, I think I'll just stick to "freezer fishin." Less hassle and nowhere near as much pain involved.:inpain:;):ROFLMAO:

Have to go through what's left out there anyways if I intend to come out of hibernation late next month or in early May as usual.:p

Considering that storm a couple weeks ago did a number on my already buggered up "everything" (back, hips, shoulders) and I'm STILL having the occasional back spasm as a result, I think I'll just stick to "freezer fishin." Less hassle and nowhere near as much pain involved.:inpain:;):ROFLMAO:

Have to go through what's left out there anyways if I intend to come out of hibernation late next month or in early May as usual.:p
Sounds good @Trevor M and please take care of yourself,because before you know it,you will be out of hibernation,and fishing for perch off the pier soon again! See you sometime in the near future again my friend. 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Thanks for your good luck wishes yesterday @Trevor M ,because they seemed to have helped,for myself and @Could get Ugly because we had a fantastic last day of the walleye fishing season,with some great walleye catching success!! 👍 See you hopefully on the pier,sometime this year for some perch action. 🎣🐟🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• 1DCC5583-1A35-4ADD-8BAF-49FB2AE80580.jpeg
    1DCC5583-1A35-4ADD-8BAF-49FB2AE80580.jpeg
    540.4 KB · Views: 24
  • B5BA87CE-A44D-4BEA-B6EB-672A7BE55F81.jpeg
    B5BA87CE-A44D-4BEA-B6EB-672A7BE55F81.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Was a slow morning here. How many emoji's in the thread not counting quotes?

Good thing this is not a drinking game.

Hice eaters there Red! Congrats on your success! Enjoy your fry!
Thanks @walleyeman 👊👊 It was definitely a successful day of walleye fishing yesterday with @Could get Ugly and another friend who showed up later,”out of the blue.” I even gave one of my walleye’s away to a female angler that showed up later with her husband to do some walleye fishing as well. It was getting busy! lol 😂 She was nice enough to take lots of photo’s of our walleye catch,with each of our 3 IPhones 📱. The “photo shoot” took almost a half hour to do!! lol 😂 She was delighted when I gave her the first choice of which of the walleye’s to pick out that I had caught that morning. She & her husband had not caught a walleye yet at that point. I am definitely looking forward to enjoying my walleye fry, @walleyeman and even our dog occasionally loves a bit of walleye as well!! 🐟🐟🐶🤤 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• E95EA216-FC7A-4087-85FE-370D4576BAE8.jpeg
    E95EA216-FC7A-4087-85FE-370D4576BAE8.jpeg
    618 KB · Views: 25
  • 9DF725B2-DB3C-4E3F-AD79-0C15A3124434.jpeg
    9DF725B2-DB3C-4E3F-AD79-0C15A3124434.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks