Off Topic Man Over Board, MOB+ by Fell Marine

Ive had one on my boat for a couple years. It really gives piece of mind when trolling solo or with my young kids 7-8 miles from shore, especially when its a bit windy out there.

Im not sure why in 2023 they're still selling boats without wireless kill switches. Very few people use tether cords because they are an annoying hassle. With the wireless you dont even notoce the fob.

Les Habitants will be tearing it up on the golf course this summer @Red Hering , having a week's headstart on the Loafs.
lol 😂 @stomp 👊👊 another way for the HABS to get the better golf course,and also perhaps the first round draft pick,if they win the lottery for first pick! 😉👍🙂

I installed one on my boat this year. It works great. I was able to make up a short little jumper cable inside the cover of my 9.9 Yamaha so that the MOB could be plugged in line using the existing wiring connectors, no need to cut or splice and wires. Got mine from this place https://ca.binnacle.com/. They put them on sale quite often.

For those that have the MOB+ installed, check out the 1st Mate app. Has some cool features including motion detection that alerts you if someone is messing with your boat even if you're at home

I've had one on boat for a few years now and it works on both main and kicker. Complete peace of mind when on big lakes alone for me and family.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks