Live Report. Casey's

I'll skip the chocolate dipped minnies.... this is what I'm having. 😁

View attachment 70975
@Wave Runner no thames river walleye’s caught by me this morning after a couple of hour’s of trying. Well, I actually lost a walleye,but that doesn’t count! So therefore,this was my backup plan! lol 😂 But again,another nice morning to be walleye fishing,fish or no fish. 😌 🎣🐟👍😎

Attachments

• EC70EA45-B53B-4F01-A7E9-77E7DF5AB4CB.jpeg
    EC70EA45-B53B-4F01-A7E9-77E7DF5AB4CB.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 839BFE0B-818C-43F2-84B6-4845B7BC9909.jpeg
    839BFE0B-818C-43F2-84B6-4845B7BC9909.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 18
@Wave Runner no thames river walleye’s caught by me this morning after a couple of hour’s of trying. Well, I actually lost a walleye,but that doesn’t count! So therefore,this was my backup plan! lol 😂 But again,another nice morning to be walleye fishing,fish or no fish. 😌 🎣🐟👍😎
It was a great day to be out on the river. It's always wise to have dinner back up when going fishing especially this time of the year. 👍

Last edited:
Fir
It was a great day to out on the river. It's always wise to have dinner back up when going fishing especially this time of the year. 👍
For sure @Wave Runner a great day to be out on the river,and to have a back up dinner. I will likely be out walleye fishing again tomorrow,but this time I took some last year Lake Erie walleye out of my freezer for supper tomorrow,just in case I don’t land a walleye tomorrow. lol 😂 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

No wonder you didn't catch any walleye, eating that Burrito crap! Fish could smell you a mile away 😊😊
Good to know @mrozborn 👍👍 and I will definitely have a shower after I eat that Burrito crap,😊 before I go walleye fishing again. I can’t even remember the last time that I ate that,but it’s a quick meal to make after a few hour’s out on the river. Tight lines & hopefully walleye’s for supper the next time. 🎣🐟🐟😋 👍🙂

Good to know @mrozborn 👍👍 and I will definitely have a shower after I eat that Burrito crap,😊 before I go walleye fishing again. I can’t even remember the last time that I ate that,but it’s a quick meal to make after a few hour’s out on the river. Tight lines & hopefully walleye’s for supper the next time. 🎣🐟🐟😋 👍🙂
😊👍

Sorry for the late reply.
I normally just fish cooks bay but as i came over 400 north off of 9 it was a parking lot. Last minute decision was for Casey's.
Gotta love Casey's. That bucket of minnows was 10 bucks. Friendly place. I almost just took a hut but it was nice out. Right at zero.
Followed the tree lined out past the sharp right and then again sharp left between his green and silver hut and his hut village. Ice road was well packed and easy walking. Maybe 100 yrds shy of his hunt village i went left off the trail maybe 50yrds. Set up and drilled. Lines in by 9am. 26.2ft water. Ice is a solid 18inches. No weeds. No bites, nibbles or even visit on the cam. Nadda.
11am the first perch hit and landed. Fat female 12 to 13 inch. Packed up in disgust at 5:45.
8 keepers made the journey home, 6 throw backs. The ones that bite was really soft bites. Wished I had more that wanted to come home.
Dropped the 7000 minnows off at my nephews as he is taking his young ones fishing Saturday.
Sore as hell today but was worth the day on the ice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks