Off Topic Got a new tackle box

Trevor M

A couple weeks (maybe a month ago now, not sure, but then again, I didn't know what day it was when I woke up today since most days are pretty much the same for me, sooooooo.) I posted a picture of the GLS spoons my mother-in-law and her boyfriend got me for Christmas and said I'd need to get a new tackle box, so I did about two weeks ago.

Today I transferred all my stuff from my old one to the new one. This is what I have. (This is not my perch tackle box, it's just a bitty thing in comparison and has what you would expect a perch tackle box to have in it. Sinkers, rigs etc.)

Clearly I have to pick up some more twister tails for my jig heads. When I did the transfer I realized I didn't have many and certainly not of the colors I want. Good thing I'm not planning to come out of hibernation for at least another month, especially since at the moment, (due to that damn storm last weekend) I can barely move because of my back, so I have lots of time to do that.

The last picture is of some tubing, beads, and 40lb test mono I use to make my own perch rigs. Haven't tried any of them yet tho because, well, I'm still hibernating ;)

Attachments

• New tackle Box and what's in it (1).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (1).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 78
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (2).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (2).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 78
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (3).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (3).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 74
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (4).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (4).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 69
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (5).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (5).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 64
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (6).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (6).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 59
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (7).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (7).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 56
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (8).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (8).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 54
  • New tackle Box and what's in it (9).jpg
    New tackle Box and what's in it (9).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 77
Won’t be long now, I’ve been sorting my tackle too
Thankfully I didn't have to sort it, just transfer it from the old box to the new one. Eventually I'll have to take a peek in the perch box to see what if anything I need before I come out of hibernation middle to end of next month or very early May.

A couple weeks (maybe a month ago now, not sure, but then again, I didn't know what day it was when I woke up today since most days are pretty much the same for me, sooooooo.) I posted a picture of the GLS spoons my mother-in-law and her boyfriend got me for Christmas and said I'd need to get a new tackle box, so I did about two weeks ago.

Today I transferred all my stuff from my old one to the new one. This is what I have. (This is not my perch tackle box, it's just a bitty thing in comparison and has what you would expect a perch tackle box to have in it. Sinkers, rigs etc.)

Clearly I have to pick up some more twister tails for my jig heads. When I did the transfer I realized I didn't have many and certainly not of the colors I want. Good thing I'm not planning to come out of hibernation for at least another month, especially since at the moment, (due to that damn storm last weekend) I can barely move because of my back, so I have lots of time to do that.

The last picture is of some tubing, beads, and 40lb test mono I use to make my own perch rigs. Haven't tried any of them yet tho because, well, I'm still hibernating ;)
A nice selection of spoon’s, ( orange crush,wonderbread,pink panties,etc. ),in your 4th photo @Trevor M 👍👍 some of them definitely will catch some of those Lake Erie walleye’s,just in case you get back out on a charter again this year,like you normally do every year with @tailfeathers charter,and you do quite well with him catching walleye’s. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

A nice selection of spoon’s, ( orange crush,wonderbread,pink panties,etc. ),in your 4th photo @Trevor M 👍👍 some of them definitely will catch some of those Lake Erie walleye’s,just in case you get back out on a charter again this year,like you normally do every year with @tailfeathers charter,and you do quite well with him catching walleye’s. 🚤🎣🐟🐟👍🙂
Have yet to go out with him and not catch fish. Hoping to get out with him a few times this year but that'll depend on his schedule and how I'm feeling.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks