Burwell Sept 16th

Reel Action

Got an early start and a nice ride out to 60 FOW. Set up 2 riggers, 2 dispseys on 3, and 2 lead core 7 color on planers. Greasy chicken spoons and Nascar RRF were the best producers. Most fish were 45 ft down. Put 18 in the box and let several small Wallys go. Too many Farm animals overall. It was a beautiful day out there but definitely was a bumpy ride back in at about 3pm. Burwell still has lots of fish if you're willing to work for them.

Attachments

• 20220916_165350.jpg
    20220916_165350.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220916_165417.jpg
    20220916_165417.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 35
Got an early start and a nice ride out to 60 FOW. Set up 2 riggers, 2 dispseys on 3, and 2 lead core 7 color on planers. Greasy chicken spoons and Nascar RRF were the best producers. Most fish were 45 ft down. Put 18 in the box and let several small Wallys go. Too many Farm animals overall. It was a beautiful day out there but definitely was a bumpy ride back in at about 3pm. Burwell still has lots of fish if you're willing to work for them.
Excellent report @Reel Action 👍👍 & there is still hope from your fishing report,and also from other very recent reports from @jammer & @SIX-GRAND @Cap'nkirk etc., that there is still some great walleye fishing action happening,especially off Port Burwell,this time of year. Here’s hoping 🤞 that the walleye’s will be around for a bit longer,for I have no intention of storing my boat anytime soon!! Enjoy your walleye fry to you all!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋👍👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks