Off Topic Making room in the freezer for the next seasons harvest!!🦆🦆

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I’m sure there’s lots of us that has freezers pretty full and really not sure what is in it.
I went through mine here at the cottage and fridge freezers as well.
Needed to make room for this years duck hunting.
I was saying all summer I wished I had some stuffed duck breasts to bbq.
Surprise, surprise!!! Found a vacuumed pack of 16 breasts and it was the choice of meal for last nights dinner. Also found a pack of 12 duck hearts also but will be eaten maybe on the weekend or next week.
Heading out later today for sighting in my aiming eye on some of those nasty Cormorants.
21920331-0D8E-4AD6-BDD1-81F466E99C82.jpeg639F517A-8077-4A58-8A30-4381F0E88858.jpeg

I'm S.o.L. on ducks but have a tonne of venison roasts to use up. I hear Vanessa Meats can turn them into pepperettes ?

And YES those bacon wrapped breasts look good ! Did you stuff them ; if so with what ?

I drove through a huge flock of cormorants this morning on my way to the elbow, may have ran a few over at 30mph 🤷‍♂️
Stuffed, bacon-wrapped cormorants later today @Extra Virgin ?
boyfriend GIF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks