Brisket

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well since I am not fishing today I thought I would try a brisket in the slow cooker. Just put it in at 10:00 AM and it has to go for 8 hours. Hope it turns out OK as this is a first in a slow cooker.

Attachments

• brisket.jpg
    brisket.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 53
Well since I am not fishing today I thought I would try a brisket in the slow cooker. Just put it in at 10:00 AM and it has to go for 8 hours. Hope it turns out OK as this is a first in a slow cooker.
Here I thought @scrimmy that you would be walleye fishing today. Maybe 🤔 it is too rough for Lake Erie walleye/rainbow fishing today,for what I have been reading,about the waves 🌊 🌊🚤 being higher than “normal.” Good luck 🤞 with your brisket in your slow cooker,and hopefully it does turn out,cooking it that way. 😋🤞😉👍🙂

As long as all the bits and pieces that are supposed to break down into jelly break down, it should be goooooood. 🌻

It will be more like a pot roast than a typical brisket flavour cook.

If it turns soft and tender, there won't be many leftovers. LOL. 🌻
Lol ya I’ll bet I was gonna pick up a brisket on my way home to cook on Sunday

Here I thought @scrimmy that you would be walleye fishing today. Maybe 🤔 it is too rough for Lake Erie walleye/rainbow fishing today,for what I have been reading,about the waves 🌊 🌊🚤 being higher than “normal.” Good luck 🤞 with your brisket in your slow cooker,and hopefully it does turn out,cooking it that way. 😋🤞😉👍🙂
Going fishing in the morning Red Hering but the lake is fine as I am trying to direct a lady who is in 69 fow right now but is at a loss on how to fish Erie as she and her hubby always fish Mitchels Bay. She just told me it is gorgeous out there and there are lots of boats out

Going fishing in the morning Red Hering but the lake is fine as I am trying to direct a lady who is in 69 fow right now but is at a loss on how to fish Erie as she and her hubby always fish Mitchels Bay. She just told me it is gorgeous out there and there are lots of boats out
Nice of you to do that @scrimmy to help out that couple 👍👍,and tight lines and walleye’s/rainbow’s ON!! for you & other’s going out tomorrow as well!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🤞🤞👍😎

@Red Hering : How is the news on th motor part ? Hope you are. Soon back on the water….
@Red Fisher Amazon Prime is saying by September 7/22, I should have my part,called the,”Float Fuel Switch Sensor.” I will then be back on the water soon!! 🚤🎣🐟🤞🤞 In the meantime, I will be fishing out of my canoe/kayak 🛶🎣🐟 hybrid instead for now,doing “eye to eye” combat with some pike & largemouth bass in the reed’s of the inner bay of long point. I am
looking forward to this style of fishing,( I actually started out fishing from a canoe 🛶),for it’s a bit of a workout paddling,& also a challenge to catch a pike or largemouth bass by being very quiet 🤫!! to sneak up on these fish!! I am hoping when eventually I do get my boat back in running condition,that there will be a few walleye’s left out in Lake Erie this September. Tight lines @Red Fisher & perch ON!! for you & perhaps @Extra Virgin as well,if you both are going to be fishing for perch. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟👍😎

@Red Fisher Amazon Prime is saying by September 7/22, I should have my part,called the,”Float Fuel Switch Sensor.” I will then be back on the water soon!! 🚤🎣🐟🤞🤞 In the meantime, I will be fishing out of my canoe/kayak 🛶🎣🐟 hybrid instead for now,doing “eye to eye” combat with some pike & largemouth bass in the reed’s of the inner bay of long point. I am
looking forward to this style of fishing,( I actually started out fishing from a canoe 🛶),for it’s a bit of a workout paddling,& also a challenge to catch a pike or largemouth bass by being very quiet 🤫!! to sneak up on these fish!! I am hoping when eventually I do get my boat back in running condition,that there will be a few walleye’s left out in Lake Erie this September. Tight lines @Red Fisher & perch ON!! for you & perhaps @Extra Virgin as well,if you both are going to be fishing for perch. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟👍😎
Good news on the switch sensor. Am sure it will be a great day . Am. sure you will get out and get some eyes Red
Enjoy the innerbay 👍

Good news on the switch sensor. Am sure it will be a great day . Am. sure you will get out and get some eyes Red
Enjoy the innerbay 👍
Thanks pal!! 👊👊 @gibby123 and it will definitely be a great day indeed!! 👍👍🙂 In the meantime,I am looking forward to the inner bay for some fishing there for some pike & largemouth bass along the reed’s out of my canoe 🛶 🎣🐟 Tight lines to you and @Jbllnr etc., out on Lake Erie walleye fishing & enjoy your walleye fry!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋😉👍🙂

Back