Fishing Report Elbow to Shoal Aug 21

I fished last sunday out of stanley 5am guy fishin on the dock at jacksons still there after a quick 3 man limit by 9. I gifted him 2 nice walleye to take home.
Nicely done!! @EthanC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ My boat is out of commission right now,(outboard motor issue -waiting for a part),to catch my own walleye’s at the moment,and even though we have never met before,but I am just wondering,πŸ€” if you will be passing by the dock at jacksons this coming Sunday around 9 a.m., to be β€œgifting” 2 walleye’s again?? 😌 LOL πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‰ Good for you to help out another fellow fishermen,πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š and that fellow you gave 2 walleye’s to,must of been very happy!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I hope to be out fishing again soon🀞🀞once I get my boat back!! Tight lines and Fish ON!! to you and All!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

As I said elsewhere Red, "SHHHHHHHHH, don't let that get out. It'll ruin the image I've worked a lifetime trying to build so that people leave me alone:banghead::ROFLMAO:"

Seriously though, when I have it to share, I have no problem giving some away to family and neighbors.
My dad might come and steal my chair for a few minutes while I'm on the pier once in a while, but he doesn't/won't go out fishing anymore himself. My son can't get out because he has no transportation to get there and he always has something else he's doing or would rather be doing, or he doesn't have his license and my neighbors can't get out due to any number of reasons ranging from age, to health conditions that keep them home, and I know that eventually, (sooner rather than later, those health issues that put me on the shelf are getting worse with each passing year) that's going to be me. But knowing that, I make the best of things while I can.

And on that note, the weather they say we're gonna get today, we're probably gonna get it. I've not had a very good night. :inpain: Going back to bed for a while.
LOL πŸ˜‚ @Trevor M & Sweet dreams 🎣🐟🐟🐟 πŸ›Œ 😴 πŸ’€ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚

i was hoping this post would stay on topic about fishing. It has drifted off into a pile of crap now.
I hear you. Thanks for the info. I have been out at the elbow for a few trips, with very little success. Quite a few bows but only a few eyes. We tried all different depths. Must have been under them.
Thanks for the info.

i was hoping this post would stay on topic about fishing. It has drifted off into a pile of crap now.
Sorry 😞 there @DST that this topic about fishing has drifted off into a pile of crap now by me!! πŸ₯² Can’t please everyone I guess!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜

I hear you. Thanks for the info. I have been out at the elbow for a few trips, with very little success. Quite a few bows but only a few eyes. We tried all different depths. Must have been under them.
Thanks for the info.
Sorry @Rylann that I can’t stay on the topic of fishing like I should of done,and β€œ sooo” sorry to have disappointed both you and @DST that my recent topic had turned into,”crap!!” πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ₯² LoL 😝

Last edited:
Gifting fish is typically ready to cook " for most of my friends "
The friends who got boat and can fish for them but too lazy and friends who get invited to come fishing but dont want to get up early and lazy gets fish in whole not cleaned and the ones are rejected , see pictures for examples Resized_20220820_111448.jpg

Attachments

• 20220819_173434.jpg
    20220819_173434.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 11
Walleye and Pickerel are both just common names anyways.
Kinda like a nickname
Hell of a lot easier to say walleye (or pickerel everyone knows what fish you're talking about anyways) than the "by the book" (not sure who's book tho;)) "scientific" name Sander vitreus, or it's synonym Stizostedion vitreum
or ANY of that other scientific terminology when talking about THAT fish I refer to as being breakfast, lunch or supper depending on when I'm eating it.:ROFLMAO:

@DST @Rylann @Outcast @Booyah! as of now,will now be ignored under my messages,because the above topic which was supposed to be about fishing,apparently has drifted off into a pile of crap now,mentioned first by @DST!! Any other follower’s of @DST ?? The ignore button is quite easy for me to press,because I don’t need their negativity from these 4 (so far or maybe more coming?), 68 member’s in my life!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Back