Off Topic Stopped at a Garage Sale today.

Lol uncle red, anything purple has always been productive, except one day last year only green worked that day
Very,very true @Fishboss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I have quite a few more purple lure’s πŸ˜— than red B43FCB9D-0ECB-4DFB-8532-1590634EF003.jpeg lure’s!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‰ Did I just write that!! πŸ€”πŸ™„ :banghead::banghead: lol 😝 😝 Purple coloured lure’s definitely have their moments,and I also must agree,that the green lure’s work very well also,during certain light conditions,etc. See you out on Lake Erie one day,and tight lines & your limit of Fish ON!! regards,uncle red πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• EDAE9A5C-226A-4222-9CFD-DB0D6D628EB7.jpeg
    EDAE9A5C-226A-4222-9CFD-DB0D6D628EB7.jpeg
    623.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 8D7731F8-CAA7-4274-BC28-18868D75DAF1.jpeg
    8D7731F8-CAA7-4274-BC28-18868D75DAF1.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 3
  • C7438951-4D3F-46A7-884A-B5E86047C3D4.jpeg
    C7438951-4D3F-46A7-884A-B5E86047C3D4.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 3
Very,very true @Fishboss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I have quite a few more purple lure’s πŸ˜— than red View attachment 62250 lure’s!! lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‰ Did I just write that!! πŸ€”πŸ™„ :banghead::banghead: lol 😝 😝 Purple coloured lure’s definitely have their moments,and I also must agree,that the green lure’s work very well also,during certain light conditions,etc. See you out on Lake Erie one day,and tight lines & your limit of Fish ON!! regards,uncle red πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚
Great looking trout I couldn't make it out last weekend but I'm hoping August 19&20 I'll be out on Erie trolling for limits

Ok Red, here's the new pictures of those lures. I was pretty sure I knew the pink panties and the wonder bread, but I wanted to make sure. The rest, I'm not sure what they're called, but like I said, I saw'em, and I KNEW I wanted'em, especially at that price......I almost doubled up on the PP but decided I liked that purple whatever it is better.

That third picture, the purple thing I'm holding that appears to have a black stripe down the middle, it DOESN'T have that black stripe, it's just reflecting my fat ass. It's purple with pink dots on it, but no pink strip like the second picture and it's a smaller spoon as you can see in the 4th. That one beside those two in the 4th is a straight purple spoon.
1659562746163.png

Stopped in at Angling Sports today while we were out. That spoon ^^^ up there is a "purple berry muffin".

1659562975880.png

This one,^^^ (It DOESN'T have that black stripe it's just reflecting my fat ass) is a "Frankenberry" based on what they have on the shelves right now, which btw, they have silver streak spoons on sale right now for $7 each. GLS are also on sale for a bit more. Back wall opposite the door. NO I didn't pick any up, BUT I WANTED TOO.:wacky:πŸ€ͺ;):ROFLMAO:
1659563140528.png

So the only ones I'm not sure of a name for now are the 2 in that pic ^^^ on the left. They're identical. Black border surrounding a purple. The rest I now know. R to L in that pic.......Pink Panties, Wonder bread, Purple Berry Muffin, Frankenberry, Kevorkian, and two I dunno yet. May not remember it IF/WHEN I use'em, but at least for right now, I know what all but those 2 are named. ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 62288

Stopped in at Angling Sports today while we were out. That spoon ^^^ up there is a "purple berry muffin".

View attachment 62289

This one,^^^ (It DOESN'T have that black stripe it's just reflecting my fat ass) is a "Frankenberry" based on what they have on the shelves right now, which btw, they have silver streak spoons on sale right now for $7 each. GLS are also on sale for a bit more. Back wall opposite the door. NO I didn't pick any up, BUT I WANTED TOO.:wacky:πŸ€ͺ;):ROFLMAO:
View attachment 62290

So the only ones I'm not sure of a name for now are the 2 in that pic ^^^ on the left. They're identical. Black border surrounding a purple. The rest I now know. R to L in that pic.......Pink Panties, Wonder bread, Purple Berry Muffin, Frankenberry, Kevorkian, and two I dunno yet. May not remember it IF/WHEN I use'em, but at least for right now, I know what all but those 2 are named. ;)
The two on the left are purple thunder

Should've just opened up the wallet at the adult fishing store and gave them the numbers lol

Should've just opened up the wallet at the adult fishing store and gave them the numbers lol
If I had done that, I wouldn't have been able to go in and walk around the store and look at all that other stuff I wanted to look at, especially when my wife chose to sit in the car in the parking lot instead of coming in with me.

There is a method to this madness of me going into ANY tackle store whether or not I buy anything. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks