Burwell wave condition this morning

prtfin

Anyone have eyes on the lake this morning? Bringing the wife out but she needs calm seas. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
John

Port Stanley Buoy is currently reading winds out of the north at 25 k with one foot waves. Windfinder is forecasting winds out of the North moving NNW later in the morning. In tight will be calm but if you were thinking of heading out to 50 FOW or more I don't think calm seas would be the appropriate description.
Lake Erie East buoy is even bouncier with 2.3 ft waves, just for reference (being further South, you get an idea of what the waves will be in the middle of the lake)

Definitely not calm but flushable in Bruce.
Limited out on pics trying to get rainbows but don't know what color they are looking and noone willing to share info on the radio.

Definitely not calm but flushable in Bruce.
Limited out on pics trying to get rainbows but don't know what color they are looking and noone willing to share info on the radio.
Always orange for me. I like prokings.....they were on fire at Glasgow, should be no different out there. Rigger 10' off bottom and dipsey back 140'20220730_101618.jpg

@Josh Roelofsen , wonder bread, double orange crush, watermelon, and a purple/white Gibbs - has been working for our BOWs. Running 2.8 to 3 MPH -- straight out at Bruce. Looks like you are doing just fine though. 👍

@Josh Roelofsen , wonder bread, double orange crush, watermelon, and a purple/white Gibbs - has been working for our BOWs. Running 2.8 to 3 MPH -- straight out at Bruce. Looks like you are doing just fine though. 👍
Yeah, I only targeted them for an hour or so after limiting on eyes. Went 6/10 pretty quick! Doesn't really seem to matter what you put infront of them with the numbers out there this year 😂

Ya orange is always a bow killer out there. Jerry Lee in both mini and reg silver streaks can't seem to keep them off this year for my boat.

We decided to go out of Glasgow. Lake was perfect for my wife. Late start 10-3 but the fishing was good. Got limit of eyes and 7-8lb rainbow. Two sheep and two silvers. One was huge. Everything fired. Leadcore 5-6 color with worm harness. Rigger 30-45 down. Dipseys were best 140 back with orange/green small spoons.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks