Winds today

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Launching this evening after work

I’m reading two different forecasts
One shows awesome conditions the other shows bumpy but likely still fishable conditions.. pretty annoying

Beauty out there last night. Got a bunch of smalls. 6 bows and 9 pics came home. On the water at 6ish off by 930
I was busy last night dickin around when clearly I should of been fishing lol

I think I’ll still give it a go
Can’t always be perfect or I’ll never get out there
Just remember @Derkd9 I WANTED to go park my butt on the pier today. Instead, I did laundry. HER laundry because she "reminded" me that, weather permitting, I'm going fishin with @tailfeathers tomorrow and I've been out with him in what I refer to as a lake that has been, "a little bit bumpy." and came home with a limit most times the lake has been like that. ;)

Go! Theres a ton of bows and some Coho out there. I finally landed a ho after seeing so many in reports here 😂 I landed atleast a dozen and lost a bunch more. 8.5 miles from port on a 155 heading 😉 6 colour Leadcore and rigger at 40 for the chrome fish......A few walleyes in the mix but I did better on them shallow. They definitely had lockjaw for the most part.
IMG_20220726_083254.jpg

Josh

Last edited:
Go! Theres a ton of bows and some Coho out there. I finally landed a ho after seeing so many in reports here 😂 I landed atleast a dozen and lost a bunch more. 8.5 miles from port on a 155 heading 😉 6 colour Leadcore and rigger at 40 for the chrome fish......A few walleyes in the mix but I did better on them shallow. They definitely had lockjaw for the most part.
View attachment 61395

Josh
I think I know the spot 😉

Apparently some others smacked the eyes out deep too.....I couldn't keep the damn chrome things off long enough to get to them I guess 😂

Apparently some others smacked the eyes out deep too.....I couldn't keep the damn chrome things off long enough to get to them I guess 😂
I just got in
Started in 65fow trolled out to 68 then came back we were the only boat out there others were in 63fow

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks