July 4 Port Burwell Live

GMAC

Flies…the incessant flies..!
3 pickerel in the cooler. One lost boat side and a rainbow so far. Came out at 2:30. Trolled from 52 to 58 so far. Picked up 2 on greasy chicken wing and two on blueberry muffin. Cheetah RRF had the one lost on the boat.
3 colour lead on planar boards seems to be the best so far. One hit on dipsys backs 75 feet. All marks are in the top half of the water column.
It’s really calm and we are about the only boat out here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 47
Yeah. I don’t play that either.
But whatever you want to call them, another one just came in the boat. Interesting enough. All the spoons producing are silver backed.
That’s Good fishing @GMAC 👍👍 and tight lines to you on the rest of your day. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Pulling out. Flies are too much. Ended with 10 pickerel and a bow. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

This was the hot spoon. It’s a Wackm but I don’t recall the name.

Attachments

• 8E5D16CF-61FC-4098-8713-A4D91F7DF7F4.jpeg
    8E5D16CF-61FC-4098-8713-A4D91F7DF7F4.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 28
It was more purple than. Black. Think it was a polka roo. Also the other spoons that picked up were all purple.

I have two similar spoons, lighter and darker blue /purple, both have a chartreuse back. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks