Fishing Report Port Burwell Eyes/ Inner Bay Perch June 27&28th

BozoBrody

Went 10/14 on eyes, 6/8 on bows set up in 56 fow west of port, found 67° and it was lights out after that. Everything was working, 3 Color lead with redfins was hot. Dipsey back 95 on 3 setting took a bunch of fish as well. Perch came from the north shore of the outer bay. Went out that way with the intention of finding some smallies but when jumbos started eating soft plastics on drop shots it quickly turned into a perch fish. Ended up with 19 quality jumbos before we ran out of day light.

Attachments

• 8882D609-F20F-4922-B828-D1E8AF49C7A0.jpeg
    8882D609-F20F-4922-B828-D1E8AF49C7A0.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 181
As usual @BozoBrody way to put on a program!!!! Keep up the great work and keep doing what you're doing and extremely well btw!!! Some real nice fish you put topside there and as mentioned above that perch on the lower right is like a tank or a football as some would say!!! Chalk it off to a great evening and yet another trip out for the books, thanks for the great post would love together out with you some time to learn that area and maybe have a beverage or 2 on me while were at it!!! In the words of the @Red Hering 👍👍👍⚓⚓⚓🍻🍻🍻🚤🚤🚤🔥🔥🔥🎏🎏🦈🦈🦈😁😁😁 (apparently I don't have some of the emojis he has lmfao) Again well done out there

As usual @BozoBrody way to put on a program!!!! Keep up the great work and keep doing what you're doing and extremely well btw!!! Some real nice fish you put topside there and as mentioned above that perch on the lower right is like a tank or a football as some would say!!! Chalk it off to a great evening and yet another trip out for the books, thanks for the great post would love together out with you some time to learn that area and maybe have a beverage or 2 on me while were at it!!! In the words of the @Red Hering 👍👍👍⚓⚓⚓🍻🍻🍻🚤🚤🚤🔥🔥🔥🎏🎏🦈🦈🦈😁😁😁 (apparently I don't have some of the emojis he has lmfao) Again well done out there
😂 LOL 🤣 @Fshrmn4life and just look at all of your 😳 emojis!! 😱 LOL 😝 and they are “beautiful” and please keep them coming my friend!! 😉👍👍 🍻CHEERS!! 🍻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks