Bass opener?

@Red Hering do you remember meeting me at first light on bass opener?? My boy and I had rigged up some window netting on the truck that night. I still didn't sleep, but not too many mosquitos made their way into that old 4Runner.

Think I'll be there in the afternoon just to say I was there ;)

Bass opener on long point? As much as I enjoy watching idiots at the ramp and the boneheads driving too close to other boats with a few near misses mixed in, I gladly pass these days. I swear bass opener brings out the worst of the worst.

So much more fun and peaceful hitting the Grand in Brantford to catch just as many, if not more, 2-3 lbs smallies that are much stronger fish and more fun to catch. Then hit LPB the week after opener when all the bozos have buggered off.

@Red Hering do you remember meeting me at first light on bass opener?? My boy and I had rigged up some window netting on the truck that night. I still didn't sleep, but not too many mosquitos made their way into that old 4Runner.

Think I'll be there in the afternoon just to say I was there ;)
Definitely @anonymoose 👍👍 I do still remember meeting you and your boy that morning,and we were the only ones there,before the parade of boat’s showed up at the boat ramp a short time later.Those mosquitoes 🦟 🦟 were nasty for sure the night before the bass season opener. I won’t be there this year,but instead,I decided to go smallmouth bass fishing locally around London on the Thames River for now.I will either fish for smallmouth or largemouth bass through next week. I hope to meet up with you both again somewhere. Tight lines and Bass ON!! to you and your boy,etc. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks