Anyone here running fishing charters on Lake Erie?

ak123

Hi, 3 or 4 looking for a fishing charter out of or near LP for a few weekends in April, would like to score some lakers/walleye. Any recommendations or please message me details. Thank you.

Hey @Orange Force I checked out your interesting website and services..good for you
and Good Luck with your fishing season.. I might see you out there..

Hey @Orange Force I checked out your interesting website and services..good for you
and Good Luck with your fishing season.. I might see you out there..
Appreciate the comment, definitely not your typical fishing boat but with 320hp and jet drive for infinite slow speed control she will definitely get it done. Fished Erie for the past 20 but we just added this boat to our fleet so it was a natural progression to do charters now. Tight Lines guys

Agree with way to early for walleye in central and eastern basin. Happy to do a run for you in early June with better success out of Port Stanley. Fully Transport Canada Certified
www.orangeforcefishingcharters.com
Welcome @Orange Force as a new sponsor on @stomp 👍🙂 I am looking forward to meeting up with you one day,and it will likely be out on Lake Erie,off one of the port’s. My boat handle is the, “RED HERING.” Tight lines & Walleye’s,Rainbow’s,etc., ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Don't forget about Davin and R T Sport Fishing, another really stand up individual who has a long standing presence on both Lakes O and Erie. 🌻

View attachment 56303
I have met @Reel Therapy for the first time at the last London Boat & Fishing & Outdoor Show,at the @Xtreme marine booth setup there,a few year’s ago,before the Covid-19 pandemic 😷 😷 started,and he is a real nice fellow to get to know. I have never fished Lake Ontario before,but I would likely book a charter with @Reel Therapy charter business in case I do with a few of my friends,that would be interested in doing a salmon charter with me.Tight Lines and Salmon ON!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Back