Off Topic Lyman lure deal

Any information or photo’s @HBC of the more desirable ones that can fetch $200 or more each?? I am just curious & thanks in advance. 👍🙂
Apologize for how the images came in. The top two I've seen sell for $200 ea and the others are $100 - $150 ea, especially those in original packaging. But those prices are for mint condition plugs, not used with marks on them.
batman rare.jpgrare 33.jpgrare1.jpglyman rares.jpg

Apologize for how the images came in. The top two I've seen sell for $200 ea and the others are $100 - $150 ea, especially those in original packaging. But those prices are for mint condition plugs, not used with marks on them.
View attachment 55665View attachment 55666View attachment 55667View attachment 55668
Great images & Very nice 👍👍 @HBC 👍👍 I won’t have any in the original packaging,but I will check mine out later,once my wife keeps beating me in pool 🎱 and in 🎯 dart’s here at home. lol 😆 Thanks again for your time.👍👍🙂

I played in the Lyman game for a long time... I've fished them for 30 years... I had close to 200 at one point in time... I sold them all except the 2 colors i fish... Put a roof on my house with the proceeds... I got anywhere from $27-$125/piece from them... The most i had invested in them was $8/piece... ;)

The original lymans have become more a commodity for the collector than those of us that fish them. I do both, I have my collection and then those that I have for fishing. Prices have taken off like crazy since COVID as some of us had more time to look for these things and also those that wanted them for collecting came onboard. Prices have doubled since COVID.

As far as creek fishing, I prefer flatfish/kwikfish lures vs anything else. Then I use beads, and finally pink worms.
Agree ,, tough to beat the kwiky/flatfish bite. I find the small 2" j-plugs and hotshots can be fished in the faster drifts where as the kwiky's are at home in the slower pools. I have a tonne of them all, glad they're not at lyman prices as I am always looking for more..

Reactions: HBC
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks