February 11

Yakfisherman

Finished off the day with 41 and 2 nice eater pike , watched one brave guy tough out the elements fishing in the open , not easy in the wind and rain , and he was still at it when we called it a day , perch is on the menu tonight , by the end of the day the crack was starting to get a little broke up , but still easy to cross , back at shore it looked like brad Woodward was building a bridge , didn’t bother to stop and talk because of the rain , a cop pulled into the parking lot behind us at the store , and all he wanted to know was how the fishing was as he plans on going out on the weekend, , I thought he was going to say something about the fact we live just past the legal limit of atv’s on the road but he didn’t care at all just wanted a fish report lolBAC4BC2F-1606-42B9-9599-59FCDAB547CA.png734031D0-FBC6-4AF3-9284-F722412F0FA8.jpeg127439F4-827A-42C6-B71E-439444911D19.jpegDEEA6F9F-2A5F-4F78-9443-855251D76AA5.jpeg

Wow, you were in close if the shot back to the lighthouse is from your spot! Heading out tomorrow. Really hoping the great fishing hangs in there for one more sleep!

Wow, you were in close if the shot back to the lighthouse is from your spot! Heading out tomorrow. Really hoping the great fishing hangs in there for one more sleep!
Good luck @Schmick today & what “tunes” are you going to play today? More Led Zeppelin,( Black Dog again?),to try to bring the perch & pike in to feed under your fishing hole’s?? 🤔😉 Hopefully,tight lines & perch & pike ON!! today for you all!! 🎣🐟🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
When my Nephew affectionately nicknamed Dyson lived with me, he out ate The Wife and I multiple times over.

Found out recently he, for some reason, thought it was an insult to leave leftovers.

I could have killed that boy with the amount that was cooked. :eek::oops:🤪

Who knew? 🤪😁

My buddy Tony swears that Boston brings em in! Currently it’s the Edgar Winter Group! 🎵
We are inside the first crack and only seeing dinks, 80% of huts are out another 400 yds or so. Any luck out there?

My buddy Tony swears that Boston brings em in! Currently it’s the Edgar Winter Group! 🎵
We are inside the first crack and only seeing dinks, 80% of huts are out another 400 yds or so. Any luck out there?
Not bad tunes either @Schmick 👍👍😉 and hopefully that those tunes should work for you and your buddy Tony,to bring more fish to your ice fishing hole’s.🎣🐟🐟😉 I am not fishing today or tomorrow,for it’s the weekend,(likely too crowded there),so therefore it’s playing pool 🎱 & darts 🎯 at my house today,with company that are coming over. Cheers 🍻 & tight lines to you and Tony!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Not bad tunes either @Schmick 👍👍😉 and hopefully that those tunes should work for you and your buddy Tony,to bring more fish to your ice fishing hole’s.🎣🐟🐟😉 I am not fishing today or tomorrow,for it’s the weekend,(likely too crowded there),so therefore it’s playing pool 🎱 & darts 🎯 at my house today,with company that are coming over. Cheers 🍻 & tight lines to you and Tony!! 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂
Have fun playing darts and pool uncle Red, I'm planning a fancy homemade Valentine's dinner for my wife and daughters👍

Sorry, I did not recognize the pic so not sure where you were. Can I quad out at St Williams still without ruining the shoreline for everyone else? Tks

Sounds like a great day for you as well, Red!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks