Off Topic Everyone welcome Maple 🍁 to family

That's a nice looking pup! I'm not a cat person, I grew up with dogs. After buying our home 20yrs ago my wife brought a cat home without consulting me.... We now have 4 cats, apparently we are a cat household 🤷‍♂️

Derk:
Enjoy your new pup 🐶. By the looks of the baseball mitt-sized feet on her, she won't be wee for very long. Feeding her could seriously bite into your lure budget though. 🤑 Good luck on making her your 2nd mate aboard your boat. Maybe you can train her to bark when the drag starts screaming on your reels for those times on those sunny afternoons when trolling is a bit slow and your dozing off at the helm 😴!

I have not been without a shepherd for 45 years or at least 2 dogs lol best dog you will ever own own
I love Shepherds, I have had a shepherd in my life for the last 20 years. My mom had a Shepherd when I was in high school, and when I moved out of moms nest we got our shepherd Stella who passed away almost 2 months ago 😢. I lost a piece of my heart that day..
this little bundle of joy has brought back some of the happiness I lost. It’s true life is better with a German Shepherd.

I love Shepherds, I have had a shepherd in my life for the last 20 years. My mom had a Shepherd when I was in high school, and when I moved out of moms nest we got our shepherd Stella who passed away almost 2 months ago 😢. I lost a piece of my heart that day..
this little bundle of joy has brought back some of the happiness I lost. It’s true life is better with a German Shepherd.
I know the feeling lost this girl this year the dark one all my dogs have passed from old age over the years that's all we can ask for in life but sad to see them leave

Attachments

• my family.jpg
    my family.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 15
she has the markings of my old dog this pic was of my girl as a pup a little older than yours be careful out in the boat as mine would sometimes dive in the lake after my lure when casting loves the fetch game would bring in threw the dog door squirrels/ Possums/even / a raccoon never kill them take them back out and let them go lots of screaming from the daughter over the years finding them in her bedroom LOL

Attachments

• joe.jpg
    joe.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
she has the markings of my old dog this pic was of my girl as a pup a little older than yours be careful out in the boat as mine would sometimes dive in the lake after my lure when casting loves the fetch game would bring in threw the dog door squirrels/ Possums/even / a raccoon never kill them take them back out and let them go lots of screaming from the daughter over the years finding them in her bedroom LOL
I can’t wait to see what her colours will change too
How much black she will retain
My old girl Stella lightened up so much as she got older. Similar colour pattern as Maple just Stella’s tan was much brighter than Maple Tan colours.
Maple Mom is Sable. And the dad is Black and Tan but has a pretty dark face

My old girl Stella lightened up so much as she got older. Similar colour pattern as Maple just Stella’s tan was much brighter than Maple Tan colours.
Daughters pup @ She's around 2 months and 8 months colors look similar to yours

Attachments

• baby 2.jpg
    baby 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
  • baby belle.jpg
    baby belle.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
  • belle9.jpg
    belle9.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 12
Whoa Derk! Looks like her front shanks are swollen up as expected at her current growth rate. In another few months she will have grown into those ears and then in another 6, those paws. She's got a beautiful coat/markings.👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks