Glasgow live Aug 17

3 knock offs 1 sheep and lost a bow, bit jumper in the back 4-5 feet out of the water 🤣 walleye have lock jaw today apparently
Sad 😞 to read about the walleye having a lock jaw today @zzguffy901 the day is still very young & tight lines & hopefully 🤞walleye’s/rainbow’s on for you and other’s that are likely fishing today,such as @scrimmy & @Wave Runner & @poconokidII & @Real Therapy etc., to the rest of the day out on lake erie. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

For me @Derkd9 I just go fishing and some days get bows, and others not.

I don't target them, other than to venture out into deeper water as none have come shallow.
Fair enough
Same here

hoping since he’s got 5 now that maybe we’ve noticed a trend lol 🤞

I think I’ve caught 5 all year so far
And each time was by chance while targeting walleye

Congrats on the bow action ZZufgy..Thats the best Glasgow fishing for numbers on august rainbows in a long time...overall average size in the west has bumped up a bit too..
Ya I wasn’t targeting them but just luck of the draw today I guess. 2.5-3mph. I wish I had a go pro because there was a lot of aerial footage with bows clearing the water by 4-5 feet, it was fun to watch.

ya you hit um good..they are schooled up now and hunting in packs for food...I remember the words i put in my log book ..hitting baits with reckless vengence..ya they just clobber the baits in choppy waters..

good chance at coho in with the bows ...buddy got 5 out at stanley bouy with there 3 man limit of pics a couple weeks ago..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks