Fishing Report Live Glasgow - July 20th

Hey Ticker did you go due south out of port or a little east?? going tomorrow thursday and friday,, thx awesome report.. what size dipseys and #1 or #3 setting at 85 feet back..
Good luck @poconokidII when you are fishing for 3 straight days starting this Wednesday. Will you be camping along the shore of Lake Erie somewhere? 🤔 lol 😂 I only ask because I thought about doing that,and as a serious question,I wonder if that would be illegal to do? I would like to call it,”crown land camping.” Also,I hope that the “pickerel”😗 lol 😆 😉 will be hungry,which it looks like that they are,by the so many walleye & “pickerel” 😉 report’s out on Lake Erie. Tight lines and walleye’s ON!! 👊👊🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Ugggh I wanna go fishing.
Not sure if I could pull it off after work today, the winds may increase this afternoon as well, and the risk of those pesky storms but those may or may not be a problem

@Ticker... Great stuff Frank happy to hear you and @Puddle Jumper are on a school of nice size walleye in a feeding frenzy. Saves a lot of time when you don't have to chuck back most of catch for being too small. 👍😀 You guys will be out of there before it gets too hot because it's going to be another sizzler. ☀️

Last edited:
@Red Hering no I'm driving down each day... have my wife Wednesday and a buddy from BC and his father Thursday and my regular crew Friday,,, are you going down any of those days?? cheers
My wife and I have our last appointment today,(updating our will),and therefore,I am hoping to be fishing @poconokidII 😉👍and I could let you know. It would be great to “meet up” with you again,but this time out on the waters of Lake Erie while we are fishing. Tight lines & Fish ON!! to you and your wife,etc., on your 3 day’s of pickerel /walleye 😉 fishing. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Back