Erie Winds

So.......???? I held up my prediction and smashed the Walleye....I'm very curious tho if @sronza took a chance and enjoyed the spectacular Erie fishery or chickened out and sat on the couch overthinking the weahter forecast while the rest of us caught fish 😜

So.......???? I held up my prediction and smashed the Walleye....I'm very curious tho if @sronza took a chance and enjoyed the spectacular Erie fishery or chickened out and sat on the couch overthinking the weahter forecast while the rest of us caught fish 😜
I did make it to Erie…… I made the trek across toronto at noon because the forescast had turned on both the wind and storms.…..then i wake to a much revised outlook. So i departed.
I will add though…..I was greeted to 15klm/hr winds (forecast) in the afternoon that were an actual 15 knts. I now this because ( white caps = 15 knts.) so it was a bit rough but doable. Also white caps with spray = 25knts plus.
All in all. I got my walleye. Went 6 for 9.
After i dialed in my program.I actually got most of the fish off the downrigger With h worm harnesses. The key was downsizing the presentation.smaller =better. And S bend turns.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks