Burwell Sunday Morning "RT"

Reel Therapy

Had a great morning with @PBull yesterday morning. Took a bit to get on the fish but when we did we ended with a couple of double headers and rounded out a nice limit of walleyes. @PBull ended up getting his personal best Lake Erie walleye yesterday.

Pictures below

Tight Lines

RT

C3.1.jpgC4.jpg

Congrats,., we fished all day to get two shy of a two man limit, ended up getting most of the fish west off of burwell, in about 61 FOW...
We circled around a lot once we got on them,,, and were close to a brown colored boat like the legend behind you.
Was just two of us out there for a couple hours.

@fireram could have been us that is "Reel Therapy" in the background, we were out in 58-61 a bit east. Once we got on an active pod we did the same and worked them. First pass through resulted in 3 very quick nice fish.

Nicely done!! @Real Therapy 👊👊🙂 I will be following your boat around the next time…..if you don’t mind!! 😗😉 It will be great to meet up with you again & tight lines & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

@Red Hering it was a nice day on the water I started in a bit shallow at the beginning and a text from a little "birdy" saying he was on active fish helped out! @hvyhaul
A text from a little “birdy” ( 🦜lol 😂),would always help for sure @Real Therapy and @hvyhaul knows his stuff out on Lake Erie,according from reading his many fishing report’s!! 😉🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Awesome day, @Reel Therapy put us on the fish and taught me some things so I can get back out on my own. My kids were all too busy to join and are now sorry they didn't make time to hang out with the old man lol. I had fun, met a great fishing partner and now I have some fish for a few meals. If you're looking for a good day out on the lake I highly recommend @Reel Therapy, my kids have already asked if we can go back out with him.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks