Testing! Testing! My new I-phone photo quality 😉👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I just bought a new I-phone yesterday,after my last I-phone 7 took a swim into long point bay on Sunday May 16,2021,while I was doing a “selfie” with a large pike from inside of my kayak that I just caught that morning. I was going to release this pike eventually after my “photo shoot” but the pike didn’t know that,and with one flip of its tail,it hit my hand while I was holding my I-phone 7 and over the side of my kayak,the I-phone 7 went into long point bay.😱😟 So,finally today I took my very first photo with my new 2021 I-phone in front of Austin Matthews of the Maple Leafs,(who just happened to be there 👎👎 lol 🤣😏),at a local grocery store here in London,where I was doing my grocery shopping there,and what does everyone think?? 🤔 Is the quality of the photo O.K.?? Any Canadien fans on this forum & “GO HABS GO!!” LoL 😂 🤣😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 004FC4DA-2BCF-44B9-BA85-D45ECF9527EC.jpeg
    004FC4DA-2BCF-44B9-BA85-D45ECF9527EC.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 132
I just bought a new I-phone yesterday,after my last I-phone 7 took a swim into long point bay on Sunday May 16,2021,while I was doing a “selfie” with a large pike from inside of my kayak that I just caught that morning. I was going to release this pike eventually after my “photo shoot” but the pike didn’t know that,and with one flip of its tail,it hit my hand while I was holding my I-phone 7 and over the side of my kayak,the I-phone 7 went into long point bay.😱😟 So,finally today I took my very first photo with my new 2021 I-phone in front of Austin Matthews of the Maple Leafs,(who just happened to be there 👎👎 lol 🤣😏),at a local grocery store here in London,where I was doing my grocery shopping there,and what does everyone think?? 🤔 Is the quality of the photo O.K.?? Any Canadien fans on this forum & “GO HABS GO!!” LoL 😂 🤣😉👍🙂
That's ok Red, but it's just not the same as this photo of me standing on Center Ice at the old Montreal Forum doing exactly what it looks like I'm doing. (the ole one finger salute ;):ROFLMAO:) Even the security guard thought what I did was funny, (of all places to find a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs, a security guard at the Montreal Forum is NOT where I'd expect that, but not only was he, he was and I quote, "a die hard, life long fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and finding this job at the Forum is the ultimate revenge. I get to be here every day and quietly curse the Habs from within the walls of the most sacred of places for Habs fans. It's great. Go Leafs Go.":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, your new phone camera takes nice pictures, but the Red on that green backdrop is a little hard on the eyes, thanks for making sure there was a little blue and white to tone it down a bit. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Montreal (603).JPG
    Montreal (603).JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
That's ok Red, but it's just not the same as this photo of me standing on Center Ice at the old Montreal Forum doing exactly what it looks like I'm doing. (the ole one finger salute ;):ROFLMAO:) Even the security guard thought what I did was funny, (of all places to find a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs, a security guard at the Montreal Forum is NOT where I'd expect that, but not only was he, he was and I quote, "a die hard, life long fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and finding this job at the Forum is the ultimate revenge. I get to be here every day and quietly curse the Habs from within the walls of the most sacred of places for Habs fans. It's great. Go Leafs Go.":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, you're new phone camera takes nice pictures, but the Red on that green backdrop is a little hard on the eyes, thanks for making sure there was a little blue and white to tone it down a bit. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for your response back @Trevor M 👊👊The next game tomorrow night should be another “dandy!!” Enjoy it my friend!! 😉👍🙂

Thanks for your response back @Trevor M 👊👊The next game tomorrow night should be another “dandy!!” Enjoy it my friend!! 😉👍🙂
They don't play boring games. Not even in the 70's and 80's when the Leafs probably sucked more than they ever have but that was mostly Harold Ballard's fault than that of the players on the ice. They had some VERY good players back then, Mike Palmateer, Daryl Sittler, Borje Salming, Lanny Mcdonald, Jacques Plante, Bobby Baun, Eddie Shack and the list goes on and on of the star quality players that have come and gone through Toronto over the years since their last Cup win, but as majority owner until his death, Ballard wouldn't stop interfering in the day to day operations of the team and his refusal to compromise with players and coaches during negotiations and vindictively trading away top stars to get back at other players on the team for not bending to his will, ie trading Mcdonald to get at Sittler resulted in the team never getting back to that championship level they once enjoyed. A lot of what we see in the Leafs today is still the result of what Harold Ballard did to that franchise. Despite the success the current team is having over the past few years, and despite being the second wealthiest team in he league ($1.5 billion) behind only the NY Rangers, ($1.65 billion) they're still afraid or unwilling to spend the money necessary (within the cap system) to get the team back to that championship caliber. They only need a few more pieces, arguably mainly in goal and on that blue line according to most armchair GM's. Scoring they have. Defense and goaltending have been their biggest problem since their last conference final appearance 2002. As we all know they haven't made the final since their last Cup win in 1967. If they spend some money, they might just get there. Hell they might get there this year. That remains to be seen but the Odds makers in Vegas still have the Leafs 6 to 1, ranked 4th behind Colorado, Boston and Tampa. IF you bet on your Habs today, and they win it, at 66 to 1, you'd potentially be a VERY rich man ;)

They don't play boring games. Not even in the 70's and 80's when the Leafs probably sucked more than they ever have but that was mostly Harold Ballard's fault than that of the players on the ice. They had some VERY good players back then, Mike Palmateer, Daryl Sittler, Borje Salming, Lanny Mcdonald, Jacques Plante, Bobby Baun, Eddie Shack and the list goes on and on of the star quality players that have come and gone through Toronto over the years since their last Cup win, but as majority owner until his death, Ballard wouldn't stop interfering in the day to day operations of the team and his refusal to compromise with players and coaches during negotiations and vindictively trading away top stars to get back at other players on the team for not bending to his will, ie trading Mcdonald to get at Sittler resulted in the team never getting back to that championship level they once enjoyed. A lot of what we see in the Leafs today is still the result of what Harold Ballard did to that franchise. Despite the success the current team is having over the past few years, and despite being the second wealthiest team in he league ($1.5 billion) behind only the NY Rangers, ($1.65 billion) they're still afraid or unwilling to spend the money necessary (within the cap system) to get the team back to that championship caliber. They only need a few more pieces, arguably mainly in goal and on that blue line according to most armchair GM's. Scoring they have. Defense and goaltending have been their biggest problem since their last conference final appearance 2002. As we all know they haven't made the final since their last Cup win in 1967. If they spend some money, they might just get there. Hell they might get there this year. That remains to be seen but the Odds makers in Vegas still have the Leafs 6 to 1, ranked 4th behind Colorado, Boston and Tampa. IF you bet on your Habs today, and they win it, at 66 to 1, you'd potentially be a VERY rich man ;)
Yes!! @Trevor M potentially a VERY rich man sounds just great!! 💰💰💰😱😉👍🙂

Yes!! @Trevor M potentially a VERY rich man sounds just great!! 💰💰💰😱😉👍🙂
I thought you'd like that. Don't think with those odds tho you're going to be placing any major $ wagers on your Habs. That reminds me. I have to go out and check a lottery ticket from earlier this week and get one for tonight or I'll be missing out on those 65 million chances of getting my own boat sooner rather than later. :ROFLMAO:

@Red Hering in all seriousness tho I look forward to seeing your next round of fishing photos with your new iPhone
What did you get?
Thanks & it is very much appreciated my friend @Derkd9 👍👍😉🙂 I ended up yesterday getting a I-Phone 12 through Rogers. It’s a beauty & I can’t wait to post fishing photo’s soon,but likely not till next week. I hope that everyone can wait!! lol 😉👍🙂

I thought you'd like that. Don't think with those odds tho you're going to be placing any major $ wagers on your Habs. That reminds me. I have to go out and check a lottery ticket from earlier this week and get one for tonight or I'll be missing out on those 65 million chances of getting my own boat sooner rather than later. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck @Trevor M on your lottery ticket from earlier this week and one for tonight’s draw. Don’t forget who your friend’s are,if you win!! 💰💰💰😉👍🙂

Good luck @Trevor M on your lottery ticket from earlier this week and one for tonight’s draw. Don’t forget who your friend’s are,if you win!! 💰💰💰😉👍🙂
We didn't win anything on the one earlier this week, but if I win tonight (or ever) something tells me we'll have a whole lot of friends we never knew we had.;)

We didn't win anything on the one earlier this week, but if I win tonight (or ever) something tells me we'll have a whole lot of friends we never knew we had.;)
But don't worry Red. IF I ever do get that lucky and win big, I already have a list of names of members from this forum who I'd be contacting to help me in making the decisions on how to best equip my boat when I go to get it, and that means taking a page out of my wife's book and going shopping at one or two of the favorite local fishin stores to get all the stuff we're always being told we don't need or don't need more of.😉😁🤣

too much RED :rolleyes: :eek::ROFLMAO:

Thanks @fishing girl pink 🤗 We shouldn’t combine fishing with hockey anyways.It just doesn’t feel right to do that!! I hope to see you somewhere on the water soon & Fish ON!! 🚤🎣😉👍🙂
Oh I dunno bout that Red. Like I said in another thread,
Fishing is a bit like hockey when you think about it. It requires a certain amount of skill and knowledge, there is a certain amount of work to be done, but sometimes, you just have to be in the right spot at the right time, and a little bit (or a lot) of luck to have a good day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks