Off Topic Playoff time!

Yeah @Red Hering went one time with me to a fish finder seminar night at Anglers. My vehicle is blue so I'm surprised he even went with me. 👍😂
Me too @Wave Runner for I didn’t realize that until you just mentioned it to me about your vehicle being blue!! 😱 My wife was with us that evening,and her being a Leafs fan & married to me for almost 40 years this coming Fall,(opposites do attract-Leafs & HABS fans),and we all ended up having a great time!! 😉👍🙂

Time for OT ready to bite nails🤣🏒🏆 go leafs go
Nope. I said it earlier in the thread. The Leafs and Habs just don't play boring games, but who didn't see THAT coming. Once again the Leafs have a chance to bury a team and FAIL. Oh well. They did have 3 chances to get the job done going into the game tonight and you could tell from the first puck drop, they were wound up pretty tight, (ghosts of the past maybe?) They still have 2 more shots at getting the job done. Maybe they'll show up in game 6, make tape to tape passes and not have those defensive brain farts that ended up in the back of their net tonight. They didn't deserve the win tonight the way they played but it was a damn entertaining game.

If the Leafs blow the last 2 games the crying will never end... fans will be jumping off the CN Tower. :eek:

View attachment 42310
Naw, we'll just shake our heads and say "They did it again. :rolleyes::inpain::banghead: We should have expected it. Afterall, they ARE the most consistent team in the league. Despite being generally entertaining to watch most games, they've been consistently disappointing us for 54 years" For some of us that's longer than we've been alive so we're kind of used to it now or we should be. It's all we've known and we'll be here cheering for them again next year with the same fleeting hope that someday......we just hope that someday comes before we die. GO LEAFS GO. ;)🤪

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks