Pike - Inner Bay - Thursday, May 9th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Albert and I wanted to fish the Inner Bay for pike one last time before the Sanctuary is implemented. We were both free this morning and were not disappointed. The catch rate and size of the fish was similar to Bluff Bar yesterday excepting that silver spoons were the ticket and not jigs. We landed 17, including a few gators in just under 2 hours.
AlbertMay9_2013.jpg

In response to "G. Mech" and "Legend Man" I photographed my boat this morning. It's probably my last new ride evenMay9_2013.jpg I did buy it used. It's a 2008 model.

Awesome looking Lund,Duck Soup!! Welcome to Team Lund. While reading your post just now,I am wondering why I didn`t make the run down to the Bay today,there was nothing on the schedule,besides running the 2 dog`s,early this morning,either way the Weather & Wind looked good to be out on the Bay.The Pike seem to be everywhere according to your post`s the last couple of day`s that you & Friend`s Fished,(Bluff Bar & Inner Bay). A trip on the Inner Bay before the Sanctuary kicks in,is my next trip.Enjoy the Lund.I know,I LOVE mine.:)

Great looking machine Arnie, you maybe should think about replacing the model in the photo though...she's a little on the heavy side and a little over-dressed.;)

That is a beautiful rig, it looks like an advertisment with u standing in it with youre rainjacket in hand all proud lol.....Capt. Ducksoup ;)

Great catch again, I'm getting jealous looking at all yer trophy pike :) really nice looking boat too

Nice catch Arnie. Great looking boat..........very impressive. I am landlocked again.:( Someday I will get out there and hopefully not to late when they have had their run. Very happy for you.:)

Awesome fishing again Arn... That is a slick looking rig... I know i have been saying it for years... We gotta get out sometime... Be well...

Congrats on the Tyee! It is a beauty!!

I have been lurking here for a couple of years and have followed your advise on the North Shore. Thanks for all the help and keep an eye out for me and the boys! They are always looking for a big fish to catch or perch to eat!

Talk soon!

Attachments

• Boat 025 Small.jpg
    Boat 025 Small.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 5
Good looking boat Duck. Nice upgrade:) Maybe I'll see you sometime this weekend. Hoping to get out Saturday to the Bluffs and bring Stomp with me.
How does that sound Stomp!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks