Long point is open for business

Bayview or Akers isn’t long point , that’s saint Williams , long point broke up and washed out Friday Saturday, it’s refrozen but thin , I ice fish a lot , I would not head to long point it needs a good week of cold

@Yakfisherman there was a announcement earlier this week saying bayside ice fishing will. Be operating out of Colin's harbour which is akers and @SonsOfPerchin says that isn't happening now that's was quick. And yes the west side of the bay did blow out and has refroze and still has open spots. I'll post a few pics looking out from old cut soon.
That’s correct it just got announced today. The bayside huts are back in st Williams now.

I just didn’t want to see anyone heading to long point expecting good ice , I fished this morning off saint Williams, good 6-7 inches but also open spots there too , be safe
How deep are ya able to fish. Did ya get to 6ft or not a chance iam guessing by next weekend with cold temps we should have safe ice

Read this on F B yesterday
Collins Harbour
Due to the SALE of Bayside Ice Fishing we will not be offering hut rentals at our location. Also due to the sale Bayside has relocated back to St. Williams.

Maybe next year we will get geared up and offer a full service Ice fishing experience, but until then you can contact the local ice fishing outfits in the area.

At the St. Williams location contact Bayside Ice Fishing or Woodwards Ice Fishing. For Long Point contact Jimmy Riggin Ice Fishing.

When the ice firms up we will offer parking and welcome walk-ons.

@Yakfisherman there was a announcement earlier this week saying bayside ice fishing will. Be operating out of Colin's harbour which is akers and @SonsOfPerchin says that isn't happening now that's was quick. And yes the west side of the bay did blow out and has refroze and still has open spots. I'll post a few pics looking out from old cut soon.
I and likely others @Bay_Fishing are looking forward again for your pics and @Larry Lloyd pics as well,for they are great to see for the ice condition & hopefully we will all be ice fishing again soon!! These really cold temperatures this week will definitely help freeze the ice quickly back up again & Perch ON!! to All!! 🎣🐟👍😎

Read this on F B yesterday
Collins Harbour
Due to the SALE of Bayside Ice Fishing we will not be offering hut rentals at our location. Also due to the sale Bayside has relocated back to St. Williams.

Maybe next year we will get geared up and offer a full service Ice fishing experience, but until then you can contact the local ice fishing outfits in the area.

At the St. Williams location contact Bayside Ice Fishing or Woodwards Ice Fishing. For Long Point contact Jimmy Riggin Ice Fishing.

When the ice firms up we will offer parking and welcome walk-ons.
Did the guy that owned the trailer park and parking lot at the bottom of Saint Williams sell aswell or is he still around?

Brad Woodward has owned it the last few years , he’s still there , and has rental huts out on the ice , on Sunday a few of his huts did really well
Yep Brad that's his name had a run in with him few years back he's good shit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks