Fishing Report Ice at St .Williams

Larry Lloyd

Looks like the ice in front of Booth's stayed mostly intact. The ice moved along the shore and destroyed a block Pumphouse and I heard somebody had to be helped out of a trailer because of the ice. Someone is out from the St. Williams access now, fishing. The red tent that was left is stiil in place. The large grey/black hut is now in the Marsh. Huge piles of ice at Bait Island. Pottohawk bar and Whitefish bar. I see now there's a few people out there. Looks very open to the west.

Looks like the ice in front of Booth's stayed mostly intact. The ice moved along the shore and destroyed a block Pumphouse and I heard somebody had to be helped out of a trailer because of the ice. Someone is out from the St. Williams access now, fishing. The red tent that was left is stiil in place. The large grey/black hut is now in the Marsh. Huge piles of ice at Bait Island. Pottohawk bar and Whitefish bar. I see now there's a few people out there. Looks very open to the west.
Thanks for the update @Larry Lloyd
Personally I will wait it’s too cold to get wet. Looks like a couple more days of high winds forecasted.
Play safe all

Well thats good news, we still may get out next week, lets hope.
Thanks Larry Loyd and Bay Fishing for the info and pictures. (y) 👍
Yes,@Fish Farmer @Jumbojim 4A110D98-9B75-49BF-96AE-220F02B34F80.jpeg & myself 3B137D01-00D6-4A66-85C0-ECA2C4A7C9D3.jpegand many others are hoping that the ice would freeze up again,and It’s starting to look good with a few days of this extreme frigid temperatures being forecasted into the whole next week!! And,hopefully perch on soon again for us all!! Also,@Larry Lloyd & @Bay_Fishing thanks from me as well,for the photo’s and the update’s. It is very much appreciated!! 🎣🐟👍👍🙂

Last edited:
Yes,@Fish Farmer @Jumbojim View attachment 37178 & myself View attachment 37173and many others are hoping that the ice would freeze up again,and It’s starting to look good with a few days of this extreme frigid temperatures being forecasted into the whole next week!! And,hopefully perch on soon again for us all!! Also,@Larry Lloyd & @Bay_Fishing thanks from me as well,for the photo’s and the update’s. It is very much appreciated!! 🎣🐟👍👍🙂
PM me please @Fish Farmer if you like,the next time you are going out to long point bay for some ice fishing.It will be great to meet up with you somewhere again on the ice,for it has been a long time,my friend & tight lines & perch ON!! 🎣🐟😉👍😎

Picts while walking the hound.at Booths. The ice didn't move very far. Real good looking blue ice 5-6 inches. Will take some shots from up here if clears. Don't think those trailers were damaged much. Pump house has rocks in itView attachment 37130View attachment 37131View attachment 37132View attachment 37133View attachment 37134
How old is that pump house, has it ever sustained that kind of damage before. Amazing how much damage Mother Nature can create

Took these a 9:30 this AM. Looking at Turkey Point Marsh, straight out and at the St William's light. The ice on the far side of first open water didn't move. In the zoomed pict. the tent just behind a tree stayed put. The opening in the back,left of that pict. was always there. Woodward has moved a doz. huts out.

2021_0207dayafter0005.JPG2021_0207dayafter0006.JPG2021_0207dayafter0007.JPG2021_0207dayafter0009.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks