Anyone been out?

rastam4n

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I was pushed some photo memories from last year and fishing was still good. Had a nice box full of eyes on this day last year. Last time I went out 2 weeks ago we were skunked... go figure

I was pushed some photo memories from last year and fishing was still good. Had a nice box full of eyes on this day last year. Last time I went out 2 weeks ago we were skunked... go figure
What lake @rastam4n ? Lake Erie I am assuming that you had your success on a box full of eyes caught on this day last year? 🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Last edited:
Yes definitely Lake Erie and I’ve only fished Glasgow so it would have been there. I haven’t caught fish in Huron for about a month now.

Yes definitely Lake Erie and I’ve only fished Glasgow so it would have been there. I haven’t caught fish in Huron for about a month now.
Thanks @rastam4n 👍😉 and Glasgow has been good fishing for walleye’s for many year’s.but for that time of year on Lake Erie,(late October,2019),would of been amazing to catch a box full of walleye’s & congratulations again of your catch from last year in late October,2019. I always keep looking daily at the marine forecast for Lake Huron as well to try my luck for rainbow’s & salmon & even walleye’s,before I put my boat away for winter storage.But,I am amazed how most of the winds come from the North-North-West and strong,which makes it tougher on to those winds to get out onto Lake Huron from the Ausable River. It’s better to be safe & there is hopefully always next year to try to fish on Lake Huron. 🚤🎣🐟👍😎

Last edited:
Thanks @rastam4n 👍😉 and Glasgow has been good fishing for walleye’s for many year’s.but for that time of year on Lake Erie,(late October,2019),would of been amazing to catch a box full of walleye’s & congratulations again of your catch from last year in late October,2019. I always keep looking daily at the marine forecast for Lake Huron as well to try my luck for rainbow’s & salmon & even walleye’s,before I put my boat away for winter storage.But,I am amazed how most of the winds come from the North-North-West and strong,which makes it tougher on to those winds to get out onto Lake Huron from the Ausable River. It’s better to be safe & there is hopefully always next year to try to fish on Lake Huron. 🚤🎣🐟👍😎
It’s been a real struggle to get time on the Great Lakes this fall, even the south winds have been so strong that they would easily make an outing challenging to impossible. I’m still hoping though and ready to go at a moments notice

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks