Stomp's Participant Prize @ this weekends LPBAA Fall Pike Classic

Dotcom

Hello all,
I mentioned some time ago that Stomp should have a plaque for his "Stomps Participant Prize" for the 2018 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic. I took some liberties and I had Country Sports design the first ever Stomps plaques for 2018. Clean and simple and ready to add any Stomp branding that he feels appropriate for the future. But I felt we had to start some where. I hope Stomp you approve, hoping to for favorable conditions this weekend. Stay tuned...Good Luck everyone....Dotcom.

Attachments

• 20181010_151226.jpg
    20181010_151226.jpg
    984 KB · Views: 122
Great looking plaques @Dotcom. Looks like the LPBAA Pike Tournaments will draw in more participants. It’s a well organized committee including @spilliard1. You guys and other LPBAA members go out of your way to organize this event and it gets better every year. ???
Well said @Three Bouys!! ???
Hello all,
I mentioned some time ago that Stomp should have a plaque for his "Stomps Participant Prize" for the 2018 LPBAA Fall Pike Classic. I took some liberties and I had Country Sports design the first ever Stomps plaques for 2018. Clean and simple and ready to add any Stomp branding that he feels appropriate for the future. But I felt we had to start some where. I hope Stomp you approve, hoping to for favorable conditions this weekend. Stay tuned...Good Luck everyone....Dotcom.
Very nicely done @Dotcom!! ?????

And now that the date of the derby is set for this Saturday, October 13th, I want to remind would-be entrants that all but I and @Three Bouys get a shot at the "Participant Prize". Yes, this prize guarantees that even the "Red Wave", made up of @Red Hering and @Wave Runner, have a chance at winning something!:p. If you win the Participant Prize you can, at a minimum, go home with your derby and big fish entry fees. I am looking forward to landing a couple of lunkers and/or being abused or otherwise ridiculed this weekend! It's a long cold winter, so I hope some 6-8 members can get out and enjoy one more fun day on the soft water before winterizing.

And now that the date of the derby is set for this Saturday, October 13th, I want to remind would-be entrants that all but I and @Three Bouys get a shot at the "Participant Prize". Yes, this prize guarantees that even the "Red Wave", made up of @Red Hering and @Wave Runner, have a chance at winning something!:p. If you win the Participant Prize you can,at a minimum,go home with your derby and big fish entry fees. I am looking forward to landing a couple of lunkers and/or being abused or otherwise ridiculed this weekend! It's a long cold winter,so I hope some 6-8 members can get out and enjoy one more fun day on the soft water before winterizing.
Even the “Red Wave” have a chance of winning something!! LOL ? @stomp,too ? funny!! @Wave Runner and myself would love to win the Participants Prize,(I heard that the frame was even gold plated-lol),plus all of the other winnings!! ? Good luck ? to you @stomp and @Three Bouys,(you are going to need it-lol),and YES!! lets all get out,and make this a FUN day,and thanks again to the LPBAA and its members and volunteers for hosting this Fall Pike Classic.The LPBAA is a great Association,and I am very happy to be a member of this great Association for many,many,years now!! Tight Lines & Pike ON to All!! ?????

Back